Don't you just hate it when....

acc said:
Someone on another thread has planted the idea of a creme egg in your head now I want one!!!!

Oh no! I treated myself to one after WI last week. They're 8.5 syns I think.

When you got to wait until 7pm to get weighed after an off plan meal at the weekend and very little exercise.... :-s
Just want to get it done and start a fresh tomorrow ! As well as see my chums tonight at class. :)

You join the gym my personal trainer gives me a workout plan and nearly throw up and faint at the end of it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Debridger said:
Hope you're feeling better now

Aw thank you I'm
Fine now appart from being embarrassed gonna have to take chocolate with me from now on just incase x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You've been 100%, upped the body magic and then gain half a pound utterly undeservedly from nowere :( *sigh* Onwards chobbly soldiers and all that...

ThatBubbs said:
You've been 100%, upped the body magic and then gain half a pound utterly undeservedly from nowere :( *sigh* Onwards chobbly soldiers and all that...

I had that happen to me sweetie. I had a 1lb gain, then half off and followed with 4lbs! It will come back I promise. It's probably the exercise doing it. Keep at it! Xx

DYJHIW you spend aaaages parking, then go to let the SU out and realise you've parked beside a bin, and can't get the door open worst is that it's in front of a bus queue!!

....you have a little bit of money in the bank, and have kinda already spent it, in theory, on car tax and getting the cat the snip, chip and jab. When lo and behold, an unexpected bill hits the mat, making you wish you were 12 again, when the biggest issue (for me) was which CD single to buy in Woolworths, and who to sit next to on the bus on school trips.

And on that note, why don't people wipe their feet upon entering a house anymore?! Is it out of fashion?! I'm fed up of cleaning the hallway!

one of the kids in the SEN class runs off with two big handfuls of finger paint and decorates the corridor (carpet, windows, door handles, walls and of course, himself) at the same time as another one manages to scatter a whole (giant) box of lego over the entire carpet. And that was just the start of the afternoon.

Oh joy.

You're running late and everyone else on the road seems to be too as noone will give way to you!

So what's yours??? Keep it light x

YESSSS!!! I hate that - I had that happen to me this morning.

Back