Don't you just hate it when....

kimmie2709 said:
Lol we have tried pay back....some of it illegal so I won't say wat it was....now in process of council complaint. At the start of week we also found out he put cement down his drain after having his heating changed....it blocked up our drain Sunday nite and mess was all down a drive....watch out for 'crazed woman kills neighbour in Derby' news reports lol

I'm in Derbyshire, got a very noisy dog u can borrow!! She's had my neighbours complaining once so could easily irritate ur neighbour hehe ;-)

You thought you were feeling better so you went to work to miserable fail by lunchtime!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stacey87 said:
I'm in Derbyshire, got a very noisy dog u can borrow!! She's had my neighbours complaining once so could easily irritate ur neighbour hehe ;-)

Haha cheers....we have a pug puppy that helps out with the noise. Bit awkward when you need the council round to monitor sound tho lol

dyjhiw the flipping ring pull comes off the flipping can of tomatoes, your "proper" tin opener finally gives up its fight for life halfway round the tin and you then have to spend 20 mins trying to hack open the tin using your husband's antique (1880s cast iron) tin opener.
oh well. imagine the energy I expended doing that lol.

Don't you just hate it when your husband is being an idiot

I'd like to change mine slightly

Don't you just hate it when your husband is being a F**KING idiot

Angie_b said:
I'd like to change mine slightly

Don't you just hate it when your husband is being a F**KING idiot

Haha, mine is the same. Must be because it's wednesday. What's he done??

DYJHIW you think you're doing yourself a favour by swapping from drinking coffee to drinking green tea, then you realise the green tea is the reason you've been horrendously bloated and stomach achey for three days straight! Back to my good old brews I think..

I had that too Felix....spent a fortune on the stuff too xx

Dyjhiw your mobile is nearing the end of its life and decides to randomly cut out at the moment you need it the most! Hate being in the car without it, in case I break down or get into any bother :( come on upgrade, hurry up! Need new shiny phone ASAP.

meadowbankles said:
DYJHIW you've got WI in an hour and you're about to face up to sailing completely off plan :break_diet:

Best way to do it is keep your chin up and make sure everyone in class knows you had a DAMN GOOD time!!

Well done for going back and facing up to it though :D

DYJHIW your only 10 hours into a 24 hour shift after 3 weeks off and your already exhausted! :(

JezVonSavage said:
I had that too Felix....spent a fortune on the stuff too xx

I asked my friend and she said she knows an awful lot of people which it doesn't agree with! Would never have thought it. I've decided to try some redbush instead!

Flibsey said:
dyjhiw the flipping ring pull comes off the flipping can of tomatoes, your "proper" tin opener finally gives up its fight for life halfway round the tin and you then have to spend 20 mins trying to hack open the tin using your husband's antique (1880s cast iron) tin opener.
oh well. imagine the energy I expended doing that lol.

I hate this! I use a sharp knife n saw around the can when my can opener gives up :)

Back