Don't you just hate it when....

My cousin had a wedding with only 13 guests and it was the loveliest wedding i've been to- she splashed on a michelin starred restaurant and we only drank Bolly for the duration. I'd actually prefer mine to be like that!

Yup, I am too rash for my own good. The show will go on, whether there are 100 people there, or 10. And I expect to be offended by my side too!

If he is after suggestions, I'm going to suggest he asks the woman he works with, or his daughter. She's only 9, but a break with tradition would be nice :)
Great idea! Bet it will be a great wedding! I had 30 guests at my wedding. Everyone of them wanted to be there and they traveled on the London underground/mostly walked during a strike to get there. It was a fantastic wedding and we had a great time! Numbers do not matter.
Bet his daughter will be well chuffed to be asked to do any part in the wedding! My niece(6 at the time) phoned me and told me she was available to be my flower girl or brides maid. I just need to ask her, so her mum and dad can get her a dress. She had already seen a princess dress in the dress shop that she wants to wear!

dyjhiw you *think* you're working a 5-10 shift...only to find out it's 3-10 :(

Dammit! lots to do as well- and I wanted to get a walk around the park in!!

You have to call the uni accommodation office and end up crying.

There is a boy in my daughters flat who smokes in the flat and is abusive and my daughter has post traumatic stress disorder and is getting really upset.

She is miles away from home and I feel useless.

Someone at your group is treating you like a food diary, I don't care what you've eaten all day this is bordering on harassment stop texting me 20 times a day your at Target infact your a tiny size 6, I'm sorry you seem so lonely I tried to help you but you throw everything I do or say back in my face, so I give up. I'm pregnant and I refuse to deal with your stress I have my own! I can't wait to get a new number!

I know this sounds harsh all but read my post in the relationship thread to understand :( she's a very ill person who needs a Dr not a diet club but won't accept any help and I just can't do anymore for her, I just needed to vent.

Flibs have you looked in the fridge?? Mine was in there once. In the same week I found some earrings in the freezer too :rolleyes:

I once found the Thompson Local and Yellow Pages in our chest freezer :confused: *lol*
x

888sally888 said:
You have to call the uni accommodation office and end up crying.

There is a boy in my daughters flat who smokes in the flat and is abusive and my daughter has post traumatic stress disorder and is getting really upset.

She is miles away from home and I feel useless.

If its a no smoking building you should be able to get him thrown out.

Or at the very least they should move her, in my second year we had 2 people move into our flat because they were getting bullied 3 of us smoked but only in our bedrooms and only sitting on the window sill.

It's difficult when people don't get on especially in your first year when you don't know your flatmates! I was lucky I got on really well with 3 of the girls but one of them never did her dishes so I told her she had 2 days (after they sat there for a week) or they were going in the bin, she soon cleaned them then!

3rd year was best 5 of us were best friends and moved in together and the spare room had a medical student called Sam, he was awesome lol we lucked into a flatmates that was as crazy as us with him!

Tell her it gets better and if all else fails when he is out put flour on paper slide it under his door and use your hair dryer to blow it in then remove the paper :D

X x x

You take a number down completely wrong an think you are texting your hairdresser with pictures of current hair colour and how you want it to be again..... Only to realise you tapped in a 4 instead of a 3 and feel like a complete pleb.

Thankfully wrong number person text back saying 'hi I'm not so n so but great hair!' d'oh!

You take a number down completely wrong an think you are texting your hairdresser with pictures of current hair colour and how you want it to be again..... Only to realise you tapped in a 4 instead of a 3 and feel like a complete pleb.

Thankfully wrong number person text back saying 'hi I'm not so n so but great hair!' d'oh!

you got me at "pleb"

oh i used to use that all the time ;)

kingleds said:
When you are attacked by biscuits & its NOT YOUR FAULT

Don't blame yourself 14 people a year in the UK get admitted to A & E due to biscuity related accidents. I blame the hob nobs!

X x x

Don't blame yourself 14 people a year in the UK get admitted to A & E due to biscuity related accidents. I blame the hob nobs!

X x x

to be fair- 12 of those are people who attempted to nick my hifi bars from the biccy barrel...

LittleFlutterby said:
to be fair- 12 of those are people who attempted to nick my hifi bars from the biccy barrel...

Lol hifi bars had been my saving grace with morning sickness until today. Now me and the hifi bar are no longer friends!

X x x

Back