Don't you just hate it when....

you think "great" I haven't had my healthy B yet- I'm going to enjoy some toast!"

Then realise you had porridge for brekkie :(
My 3 year old daughter is now asking why i am laughing at the computer. This plan has your mind playing tricks on you. Lack of sleep with baby is sending me a bit doolally....:silly:

MissSlinky2011 said:
Someone at your group is treating you like a food diary, I don't care what you've eaten all day this is bordering on harassment stop texting me 20 times a day your at Target infact your a tiny size 6, I'm sorry you seem so lonely I tried to help you but you throw everything I do or say back in my face, so I give up. I'm pregnant and I refuse to deal with your stress I have my own! I can't wait to get a new number!

I know this sounds harsh all but read my post in the relationship thread to understand :( she's a very ill person who needs a Dr not a diet club but won't accept any help and I just can't do anymore for her, I just needed to vent.

Can you bar her number then she can't text, if she asks why she can't get through say you have problems with harassment so have changed number & only immediate family now have it. I do not think you are harsh, I stopped replying to someone they eventually got the message. Hope you get sorted xx

Shirleen said:
No it's 'Oh, Oh, Oh, Rooooopert'!

Don't you're turning me on! :D Hahaha!

Jo43 said:
Can you bar her number then she can't text, if she asks why she can't get through say you have problems with harassment so have changed number & only immediate family now have it. I do not think you are harsh, I stopped replying to someone they eventually got the message. Hope you get sorted xx

Just had a Doh! Moment! I have a number blocked on my phone she has now been blocked, thank you!

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
Just had a Doh! Moment! I have a number blocked on my phone she has now been blocked, thank you!

X x x

Glad your phone lets you, having been there you get to dread the phone going but if you turn it off you may miss the messages you need. Pleased you are sorted xxx

Jo43 said:
Glad your phone lets you, having been there you get to dread the phone going but if you turn it off you may miss the messages you need. Pleased you are sorted xxx

I've also let our consultant know as this girl is on our groups fb group and people have complained about her trying to add them as a friend in the past! She's a really unwell person. If I was the C I would tell her she couldn't cone to group until she has had help from the Dr.

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
I've also let our consultant know as this girl is on our groups fb group and people have complained about her trying to add them as a friend in the past! She's a really unwell person. If I was the C I would tell her she couldn't cone to group until she has had help from the Dr.

X x x

Think that's a good move. I hope C makes contact with her, it sounds like professional help is needed. Hope you feel better about this now. Xx

You think it's a good plan to watch a scary movie when home alone! Watched a cheesy rom-com so decided to balance it out with Insidious. Hope it's not too creepy!!

icklerockchick said:
You think it's a good plan to watch a scary movie when home alone! Watched a cheesy rom-com so decided to balance it out with Insidious. Hope it's not too creepy!!

Won't spoil it for you but I have seen scarier movies, wouldn't worry about watching that one alone. (And I can't even think about some of the scenes in PA without freaking myself out!)

icklerockchick said:

STOP WATCHING IMMEDIATELY. Just trust me. I saw it in the cinema and will never watch it again, let alone by myself. Worst film I've ever seen. Grown men walked out. Don't say I didn't warn you!

evilpenguin said:
Won't spoil it for you but I have seen scarier movies, wouldn't worry about watching that one alone. (And I can't even think about some of the scenes in PA without freaking myself out!)

You're kidding. Paranormal activity is a cartoon in comparison.

Haha well I only saw Paranormal Activity for the first time the other week and thought it was rubbish and not scary at all! I guess different people are just freaked out by different things. Sitting on the laptop on minimins might minimise any potential scariness too rather than watching it in the cinema! x

I prefer zombies & vampires to ghost films. They just seem to just have super loud creepy music when something scary is going to happen and that makes me wince more than what's actually happening on screen!! x

I suppose I'm a weirdo with horrors! The scariest film I have ever seen is A Tale of Two Sisters (not the american remake The Uninvited), my mates watched it and thought it was the crappiest thing they'd ever seen, so maybe I am scared in a different way to other people lol.

The thing that scared me in PA was her waking up and staring at her sleeping bf, then not remembering it in the morning, too creepy! And in PA2 when the cupboards in the kitchen fly open with a bang.. :(

I'm easily scared maybe haha :D

icklerockchick said:
I prefer zombies & vampires to ghost films. They just seem to just have super loud creepy music when something scary is going to happen and that makes me wince more than what's actually happening on screen!! x

Zombies are the best! I'm actually looking forward to the zombie apocalypse... Do you read / watch the walking dead? I had to stop watching the tv show due to really annoying actors whose characters need to get killed off!

Back