Don't you just hate it when....

MadameLaMinx said:
DYJHIW your mother goes all rageface on you because of a relatively innocuous comment that someone else made that she misinterpreted as being aimed at her.
:-/

Are all mothers paranoid?? Or just ours..??? :)

kagome75 said:
Because this way they can have your details on their database and they can hassle you with unsolicited phone calls when *they* reckon they have something that suits you...

See I wouldn't mind if they called me, it's just the ones that have done this so far have all asked me to call them x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW you shave your legs, 2 mornings in a row and somehow manage to miss the same spot each time!

Make sure you get it all before Weigh In.
That could make all the difference!

I could write a list of 'don't you just hate it when's' for today and it's not even 11 o'clock!!

........when you phone the doctors to make an appointment and the receptionist is a snotty impatient cow, while I was asking a question she started speaking to someone else, said bye, then put the phone down on me!!! I called back straight away and complained!!

........when you forget to take a tissue out with you on a dog walk when I know perfectly well I'll need one with hay fever as bad as this!

.......when there's a funny rotten egg smell coming from the cereal cupboard in the kitchen and I have no idea what it is! And it must be really strong if I can smell it through my hay fever bunged up ness!!!!!

DYJHIW you're in a right old grump; work is the pits and you are really beginning to feel you are in the wrong job, but can't get your a**e in gear to look for something else because the job does have several positives which it would be hard to find elsewhere; you can't shake off this virus thing which is doing the rounds at your and your DH's work; you feel yourself sliding back into the stressed state you were in a couple of years ago (I needed to put that bit in, because I need to recognise and acknowledge it, not try to ignore it). In fact the only thing going well is the diet, which is a bl00dy miracle all things considered!

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Your wide awake at the wrong 4 o'clock!

Tell me about it, especially when you've to get up at 5 to go to work. Eugh i feel like death....

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Dyjh hay fever?! First time I've had it in years & it flamin sucks!

not had a single bit yet, and last year was next to nothing, so fingers crossed i'm growing out of it lol

DYJHIW you are the till and the woman asks you if you want help with your packing and you say no.. she suddenly starts going mental trying to scan everything in at super speeds, giving you no time to pack..

Malc-D said:
not had a single bit yet, and last year was next to nothing, so fingers crossed i'm growing out of it lol

DYJHIW you are the till and the woman asks you if you want help with your packing and you say no.. she suddenly starts going mental trying to scan everything in at super speeds, giving you no time to pack..

Proper lol'd at this....I've always wondered that too !!!

DYJHIW the new job you've only started last week, have now turned round and told you they don't have hours for you!! I'm f**ked :(

DYJHIW you sit down to watch something on TV - looking forward to something new, and you realise after a couple of minutes that you've seen it before!

DYJHIW your boss is so spineless that he lets another "member of the team" get away with bullying and intimidating people for the sole purpose of feeding his ego on a massive power trip. The boss knows exactly what goes on but turns a blind eye because they're both men of a certain age and the excuse comes out "well that's just the way he is"!!! Totally unacceptable behaviour and management.

Andrea81 said:
DYJHIW your boss is so spineless that he lets another "member of the team" get away with bullying and intimidating people for the sole purpose of feeding his ego on a massive power trip. The boss knows exactly what goes on but turns a blind eye because they're both men of a certain age and the excuse comes out "well that's just the way he is"!!! Totally unacceptable behaviour and management.

I know that feeling all too well-I experienced something very similar-it sucks doesn't it :( hugs x

Back