Don't you just hate it when....

Sorry to hear that and yes it does suck but I won't let him get to me. I just worry about other people who he upsets or who are afraid to approach him or pick up the phone if he rings - bloody awful, no-one should have to go to work with that fear.
On a slightly lighter note DYJHIW you use the self-checkout and hear "unexpected item in bagging area" :pcwhack: or (this happened today) you're struggling round the supermarket with a basket full of stuff, thinking "you tit, you should have got a trolley, you always do this, will you ever learn?" when the sales rep stops you to try and sell you a credit card. Trying to be as polite as possible (whilst attempting breathing through the pain) say I don't have any credit cards and don't want to be tied into one tyvm, only for her to pull out some laminated graph showing how much you can save and giving me the bloody company financial report or something, going on and on. Just give it up luv, it ain't gonna happen. :banghead:

Dyjhiw Ur still ill, you know you didn't get the job you really wanted and as much as you try you kno you have no motivation to get up and dressed and try to get out of it. Blurgh! It's going to be a weight gain this week....will just top my spectacular greatness of an awful week off lol rant over....for this hour anyway lol

On a slightly lighter note DYJHIW you use the self-checkout and hear "unexpected item in bagging area" :pcwhack: or (this happened today) you're struggling round the supermarket with a basket full of stuff, thinking "you tit, you should have got a trolley, you always do this, will you ever learn?" when the sales rep stops you to try and sell you a credit card. Trying to be as polite as possible (whilst attempting breathing through the pain) say I don't have any credit cards and don't want to be tied into one tyvm, only for her to pull out some laminated graph showing how much you can save and giving me the bloody company financial report or something, going on and on. Just give it up luv, it ain't gonna happen. :banghead:

This really winds me up, I tell them in a not too polite tone that I've come in here to shop & not be hassled that is one of the times I'm not polite with people.

DYJHIW you switch your shift to go to an event with your friends, and then everyone bails, leaving you working a Saturday night for no reason =[ x

Rach*B said:
DYJHIW you switch your shift to go to an event with your friends, and then everyone bails, leaving you working a Saturday night for no reason =[ x

Yep! And people that don't do shift work don't understand.. However much they say they do! X

I find stuff like that happens to me all the time too. I seem to really put myself out for other people but they think nothing of letting me down at the last moment for some stupid reason or another.

Andrea81 said:
I find stuff like that happens to me all the time too. I seem to really put myself out for other people but they think nothing of letting me down at the last moment for some stupid reason or another.

I know that feeling!!

DYJHIW when you go to visit your sister for the weekend, an her husband is being a complete tool. I've only been here since about 5 and already he's made her cry 4 times! He's such a bully sometimes! I'm feeling really uncomfortable-so much so that I've resorted to eating my dinner in the kitchen, so as not to have to get grief for interrupting their evening! I hate seeing my sister upset :(

Welshtigger said:
DYJHIW when you go to visit your sister for the weekend, an her husband is being a complete tool. I've only been here since about 5 and already he's made her cry 4 times! He's such a bully sometimes! I'm feeling really uncomfortable-so much so that I've resorted to eating my dinner in the kitchen, so as not to have to get grief for interrupting their evening! I hate seeing my sister upset :(

What a **** !!!

parfittaroles said:
What a **** !!!

I've actually gone to bed now, cos we've got a riding club competition in the morning, and need to leave for the stables at 7am-which hes already complained about!! Even tho he's going mountain biking x

Argh! And I bet they'd have enough to say if you couldn't go because you couldn't change your shift x

Oh there was moaning a plenty, the whole 'don't be lame' etc, so I'm going on my own :D x

dyjhiw you're on a sw support group (online) and people are bragging about the fact that they tweak/food abuse.

Why do people even bother paying the fiver a week for slimming world if they don't even follow the plan?

ffs....it makes me mad!

Back