Don't you just hate it when....

Lol :D

Attachments

• image-2885856054.jpg
    image-2885856054.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 111
When people say they are going to do something 8 WEEKS ago & you find out tonight they haven't! Don't matter to them as it doesn't affect there life... Mine on the other hand :(

It's freezing and misty and damp out. Making the 2.5 hr commute to work quite unpleasant and leaving you feel like a shriveled up old goat!

Birrr

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

....when you realise you must have an allergy to either the new washing powder, fabric conditioner or shower gel, but have no idea which one :( all I can say is ouch for certain lady parts :(

When your OH decides to help with the housework

Attachments

• image-1819125288.jpg
    image-1819125288.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 97
Mrs.S. said:
Oh wow.

What on earth happened????? xx

Am guessing a huge amount of washing powder but I can't get a straight answer coz he thinks it's extremely funny!!

He is currently scooping bubbles out with a jug :)

Don't you just hate it when................. you can't post your flippin opinion on here without being accused of having an attitude!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH.

jaylou said:
Don't you just hate it when................. you can't post your flippin opinion on here without being accused of having an attitude!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH.

Oh dear not that again! Unbelievable...x

**punk*~*star** said:
Am guessing a huge amount of washing powder but I can't get a straight answer coz he thinks it's extremely funny!!

He is currently scooping bubbles out with a jug :)

It looks like he's put washing up liquid in the drum......looks similar to my first experience of staying at a house that had a dish washer lol I got a huge cube foam bubble tho

kimmie2709 said:
It looks like he's put washing up liquid in the drum......looks similar to my first experience of staying at a house that had a dish washer lol I got a huge cube foam bubble tho

Yep! He says he washed the filter with washing up liquid, he's such a muppet, he's still giggling about it!!! X

ARGH.

Now, now. Less of the attitude!
Hehe, sorry Jay, I just had to :p

Pah, I wouldn't worry about it! People can take things however they want to take them - everyone has a right to voice their opinion though, and if it offends/upsets people then so be it. Not everyone in the entire world is going to agree with everything that is said, that's life.

Yep, I agree hun - that's what I said!
At the end of posts people should say "please don't post if you don't agree but I want you all to agree with me......!"

You have a terrible day an know you just shouldn't have got out of bed!! On top of having a grotty cough and cold I found out my precious little dog has diabetes :-( could cry!! :-(

Stacey87 said:
You have a terrible day an know you just shouldn't have got out of bed!! On top of having a grotty cough and cold I found out my precious little dog has diabetes :-( could cry!! :-(

Oh poor doggie (and you too obv!)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back