Don't you just hate it when....

........your OH has made himself a bacon butty at 11 o'clock at night.....and the smell is making me feel sick :( even though I usually love the smell *confused*

....you really need reassurance, a cuddle and a shoulder to cry on n you're totally alone :-(

Awwwwwww I hope you're ok now.

When your little monster keeps putting the toilet roll down the toilet....this is the 3rd role...x

big bear said:
When your little monster keeps putting the toilet roll down the toilet....this is the 3rd role...x

One of my Autistic chaps likes to throw things down the toilet, however I insist he gets them out again and he stopped doing it ... On my shift anyhow. I reckon your little one could learn too lol!

Don't you just hate it when fate throws someone into your life, you agree to go a couple of dates with them you like them they like you, you have this strange connection. And then you start acting like a bunny boiler checking your phone every 5 minutes lol Your happy when they do tex and then angry when they dont! lol lol You then start to try and think what they are thinking instead of just calming down and thinking what will be will be lol

.... when you know you have a 6000 word assignment to write and your mind goes totally blank! AARRRGGHHHH

When you dye your hair purple & it turns pink! Bring on the head & shoulders, lemon juice & vitamin C mix tomorrow then re-dye Wednesday :)

Ps changed my pic until I sort it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
When you know you've got to go back to work on Monday after 2 weeks off :(

Roll on July :D

**punk*~*star** said:
When you dye your hair purple & it turns pink! Bring on the head & shoulders, lemon juice & vitamin C mix tomorrow then re-dye Wednesday :)

Ps changed my pic until I sort it lol

I dyed mine red once and it went bright pink!!

dyjhiw....

you get a bad chest/cough due to being sensitive to dry heat- and you have to work under big heating fan thingies for 5-10 hours. Followed by sinus problems due to the change in weather...

THEN because your immune system is effed you decide to catch a cold/flu bug!

Which causes you to be paranoid about infecting everyone- and due to being icky sick you have to miss the first social evening with work (a colleague's birthday bash) and cancel going to an event you've been looking forward to going to for ages (was meant to be going to Birmingham tomorrow but can't :( )

And also...

I'm too ill to do shred- for the second night running- I managed the warm up and about 5 seconds of circuit 1 before getting dizzy :(

You can't get a pre booked appointment for weeks, only those ridiculous phone on the morning and wait all day ones!

Back