Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW the person looking after your child says "Don't you dare" About something he was about to do and he is just the sort of child that would dare and she hasn't actually got anything up her sleeve as a consequence for if he does dare anyway! but its no use trying to explain this to her because she wouldn't understand and therefore the thought of your child being in their care for another academic year is depressing!
*I am not complaining about my child being told about his behaviour but about the way its approached*

*Emsie* said:
DYJHIW the person looking after your child says "Don't you dare" About something he was about to do and he is just the sort of child that would dare and she hasn't actually got anything up her sleeve as a consequence for if he does dare anyway! but its no use trying to explain this to her because she wouldn't understand and therefore the thought of your child being in their care for another academic year is depressing!
*I am not complaining about my child being told about his behaviour but about the way its approached*

Lol I've been there!! Telling my eldest not to dare is like poking a big bull with a very red flag!!!

jaylou said:
You feel an old fart because you don't understand the abbreviations/acronyms on other posts!!!!

Yep. I haven't a clue about most of them eg: DD and Lamo??

DUJHIW your fella thinks its fine to stay in bad while I sort dog, sort kids for school & take them to school

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When you've had 5 hours (max) sleep and are working 15 hours then a 'sleep' in which means I won't sleep, then a 9 hour shift tomorrow. Soooo tired!

Dyjhiw you are meant to be going to visit your boyfriend as its our 6 month anniversary, and he is being a total a**e! Plus the fact you're feeling like rubbish and the evening thats planned is watching the ladyboys of bangkok(cos that's who he is driving for this week) apparently one of them is obsessed with Matt and 'not amused' tht hes got a girlfriend, so when I turn up-looking like a beached whale-in front of all those immaculately dressed performers I'm gonna feel even worse!!!

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW There are three of you in the office & two of them are 'wrong way out' & one of them isn't me.

Back