Don't you just hate it when....

mrstore said:
Hugs accepted :) thank you!

I keep thinking that maybe tonight's the night I catch up on some sleep but it's just not happening :(
So much going on at the mo it's unreal......GOT to be up at silly o'clock in the morning to take dad into hospital for another heart operation, sods law that I'll be snoring my little head off and won't want to get up when the alarm goes off!!!

Sounds like you have your hands full with 5 kiddiwinkles....eeeek!!

The 3 that arrived are my sister's kids. The eldest 2 are away to p1 & p2 so I have the 3 wee ones till ten to two then all of them till 5ish. Need to stay awake!

DYJHIW You oversleep and miss breakfast, and get to work starving. Knowing you can't manage on 2 apples til 1pm, you end up having a sausage sandwich. That'll be todays syns, doh!

MinkyDinky said:
You find out your friend has to have a double mastectomy and reconstruction and ovaries removed due to the dreaded C.

F**k you Cancer - she will beat you.

Hug xx

cupcake86 said:
The 3 that arrived are my sister's kids. The eldest 2 are away to p1 & p2 so I have the 3 wee ones till ten to two then all of them till 5ish. Need to stay awake!

Hope you manage not to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz today, have a good one!!

DYJHIW you have a migraine, which means although I can cope with light. sound and movement makes me want to throw up, and my brother AKA kitchen builder is having to chisel up the floor! At least the Imigran is working now!

DYJHIW your just about to leave the house and a storm starts! Nice. Hope its stopped before I get to school so little one doesn't have to walk home in it :(

Dyjhiw someone make you a cup of tea when you said there are sweeteners and then they put sugar in it and think you don't know! Damn you bf's brother! Grrr

.......it's so muggy that my t-shirt is sticking to my back and I'm only sat having lunch, dread to think what work will be like this afternoon

Ughh, we have ants in our kitchen at the moment too! No idea where they've come from, as they've only just appeared over the last couple of weeks. We've tried everything to get rid of them, powders, ant traps..all sorts! They just won't tittle off :(

I've used a gel before, I think we bought it from B&Q, it's only in a small tube, & is red, black & white, it really does work, the ants walk on the gel which they take back to the nest & it kills them all:rolleyes:

Princess_Stevie said:
Ughh, we have ants in our kitchen at the moment too! No idea where they've come from, as they've only just appeared over the last couple of weeks. We've tried everything to get rid of them, powders, ant traps..all sorts! They just won't tittle off :(

Best stuff we got was from Spain called Zum ( pronounced Thume), spray it round the perimeter and it stops them for six - ten months, it says a year in Spain but they don't have the rain we do!

You find out your friend has to have a double mastectomy and reconstruction and ovaries removed due to the dreaded C.

F**k you Cancer - she will beat you.

Put's all our grumbles into perspective - I have friends fighting it and friends that lost the battle. As you quite rightly say f**k you cancer!

DYJHIW...work is absolutely dead, you're bored out of your mind, and mini's seems so inactive. Where IS everyone!? Come out, come out, wherever you are :D

You nod off for 10 minutes and don't know where, who you ate or whet day it is?

Shirleen, who have you been eating :eek: I hope you know the Syn value :D lol!

Back