Don't you just hate it when....

Wannabe skinnymini said:
DYJHIW one of your good friend's husband gets diagnosed with cancer and you feel completely helpless :( don't know what to say or do

All you can do is be there xx

DYJHIW one of your good friend's husband gets diagnosed with cancer and you feel completely helpless :( don't know what to say or do

I know you will feel helpless at the moment, but your support will be invaluable to your friend and her husband. Them just knowing that you are there will offer them some comfort x

dyjhiw nasty seagulls/ cats ruin your bin bags!! every fu**in week! so now all your most embarassing rubbish is laid out for people to see xxx

.........when you actually make the effort and go on your first proper bike ride and the bloody chain comes off and you have to walk it back :( grrr! Managed just over 4 miles though

DYJHIW you take a recipe to group as the C requested and then someone gets REALLY rude about it!!! (she didn't like the slimmingeats lasagne recipe....which is delicious BTW....stupid woman) and everyone's staring at you wondering if you'll say anything (she used the words vile, rubbish and 'bloody disgusting!!!!) even the C!!!! I wanted the ground to just open up and swallow me lol. But then my mouth opened and before i could stop myself I said

" well I suppose it depends on your palate really.....if your used to lasagne out of a dolmio jar then this may be a bit sophisticated for you......"

I may have made an enemy......

Legomom said:
DYJHIW you take a recipe to group as the C requested and then someone gets REALLY rude about it!!! (she didn't like the slimmingeats lasagne recipe....which is delicious BTW....stupid woman) and everyone's staring at you wondering if you'll say anything (she used the words vile, rubbish and 'bloody disgusting!!!!) even the C!!!! I wanted the ground to just open up and swallow me lol. But then my mouth opened and before i could stop myself I said

" well I suppose it depends on your palate really.....if your used to lasagne out of a dolmio jar then this may be a bit sophisticated for you......"

Brilliant come back ....... Love it :)

This so made me laugh - miserable old bat - and FAB retort!! Well done x

The truth hurts!

DYJHIW you don't achieve your club 10 by half a lb

ARGH!!!!!!!

You're only .09% away now though, you can do it!

DYJHIW you work for a company who are the laughin stock of the UK, and you're sick of people giving you and your staff grief-yeah cos ita our fault obviously! To top it off, your ops manager is just rude and unnecessary, and you're on nights, should be sleeping and can't cos of the noise outside and temp in the hotel room :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
DYJHIW you work for a company who are the laughin stock of the UK, and you're sick of people giving you and your staff grief-yeah cos ita our fault obviously! To top it off, your ops manager is just rude and unnecessary, and you're on nights, should be sleeping and can't :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Oh is it the company that let prisoners escape and stuck an 's' on their name to fool us? Lol

Back