Don't you just hate it when....

god you ladies are awful!
well i would say yes its probably cruder than 50 shades - i dont want to say what it is exactly as some people may be disturbed! lets just say... when youve had a good time with other half..and then you shower..but then when youre all nice and clean again, the evdience of said good time comes back to haunt you.
if i get in trouble im blaming you all!!
xxxx

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Damn those party poppers! :p

hahahahaha!! xxx

well i would say yes its probably cruder than 50 shades - i dont want to say what it is exactly as some people may be disturbed! lets just say... when youve had a good time with other half..and then you shower..but then when youre all nice and clean again, the evdience of said good time comes back to haunt you.
xxxx

LMAO :p x

juicygooseface said:
xxxx

LMFAO Yeah I do hate that LOL good on you for sharing I say ;)

haha!!
an app for what shirl? am i being a dummy? lol
xxx

Your baby wakes you up at 5am and goes back to sleep but you just can't as it is the third time through the night they have woken you :eek: but funny enough hubby is snoring away, lol

hahaha you are so bad!!
xx

MadameLaMinx said:
There there Shirleen, it happens to everyone now and again. It's perfectly normal.

It's not a big deal huh????

Reminds of the line in Friends when Rachel screams 'it's NOT that common, it DOESN'T happen to every guy, and it IS a big deal'!!!!!

Back