Don't you just hate it when....

kingleds said:
Dyjhiw the car you bought less than a month ago needs £1000 worth of work, & to make it worse it's at a garage near your work, undrivable, but you don't live anywhere near where you work, so on top of paying out £1000 to fix it, you had to pay out £40 to get home tonight. Grrrrr

Oh no I feel for you. I will stop moaning now bout having to have my windscreen replaced today cause a massive rock from a cement lorry hit my car on the motorway yesterday, causing £150 worth of damage.

DYJHIW you are trying to be good but your bf sits and eats a large tub of deliscios ice cream in front of you

Shirleen said:
your neice who has chosen single motherhood over work (is baking baby no-2 and is not yet 21) , is moaning on FB that she needs deposit money to move, and wonders what to do??
And you really want to answer with, go get a job you lazy mare!

Hmm yeah its a tough one, truth hurts sometimes but I bet you aren't the only one thinking it! Can you suggest it in a less abrupt way? Do some searching on her behalf and post a vacancy ad on her fb page?
Xx

......when the washing machine sounds dodgy this morning :( and I don't think it's spinning properly, clothes came out very wet last night :(

Hmm yeah its a tough one, truth hurts sometimes but I bet you aren't the only one thinking it! Can you suggest it in a less abrupt way? Do some searching on her behalf and post a vacancy ad on her fb page?
Xx

That would be an option if she wasn't so pregnant! I have nothing against motherhood instead of a career, but because that's truly what you want to do within a stable long lasting relationship. She has literally chosen to have babies on the state! Her current boyfriend is in gaol. But she will be trying for another as soon as he's out as she wants a girl! She's a fortnight older than my Dort, who has worked since she was 15, and despite Epilepsy, PCOS, a "father" (biological only) who is a waste of space yet never does she complain about it!
This is the same neice who tried to blame our family for her thyroid problem, her gallstones etc, nothing to do with eating takeaways for two every night then? She hasn't had it easy, her mum is a Jeremy Kyle show in waiting, but she makes me steam!

sorry to hear about your cat mlm, had the same situation with our families dog not long ago it really is so sad. we had her cremated and her ashes spread on the commons where she used to love to run, maybe you could do something similar to help the kids?
hope ur ok xxx

Shirleen said:
That would be an option if she wasn't so pregnant! I have nothing against motherhood instead of a career, but because that's truly what you want to do within a stable long lasting relationship. She has literally chosen to have babies on the state! Her current boyfriend is in gaol. But she will be trying for another as soon as he's out as she wants a girl! She's a fortnight older than my Dort, who has worked since she was 15, and despite Epilepsy, PCOS, a "father" (biological only) who is a waste of space yet never does she complain about it!
This is the same neice who tried to blame our family for her thyroid problem, her gallstones etc, nothing to do with eating takeaways for two every night then? She hasn't had it easy, her mum is a Jeremy Kyle show in waiting, but she makes me steam!

Oh I see not likely to take the hint then! Also laughing at Jeremy Kyle show in waiting :D xx

You have to take someone to emergency Drs after having a telephone conversation with a dr and people all moan at you directly for him going in before them when they've waited an hour.

Quite frankly I don't care how long they've been waiting, he's obviously gone in first for a reason.

Then, dont you just hate it when you loose the ability to stay calm and keep your mouth shut and end up rowing with 3 people in the waiting room about it. It's none of their business why he's gone in first. I wanted to go straight to hosp but dr insisted he saw him first.

...when you can smell lovely roast chicken with the garlic in the kitchen but got to wait till my hubby collects my friend to eat some chicken :drool:

She sounds like a few people I know, who have kids early, don't get any decent education and end up having no job or a really crappy job, and they blame everyone but themselves for the mess that is their lives. I assume gaol = jail? I've heard kids are a blessing and all that but people should sort their own lives out before bringing more in to the world. Some people out there that have kids can barely take care of themselves, let alone a baby who needs constant attention.

Also, DYJHIW a random stranger is telling you their life story and used the word obviously. Example: "Obviously my ex and I have split up and she's not compus mentus, know what I mean? So obviously when she gets unsupervised visitation I want him to have a phone with him just incase, know what I mean?"

I just really want to say "NO! INFACT THAT WASN'T OBVIOUS AT ALL, BUT I AM SO INTERESTED NOW SO PLEASE TELL ME MORE MR. STRANGER MAN!!"

Does my head in.

Also MLM I'm upset to hear your cat has had to be put down, I'd be really upset if that happened to any of my cats :(

RScothern said:
You should be really happy for someone but are in actual fact jealous as hell and want to shout "it's not fair"!!

Wow, that's such a strong emotion and one I am sure we all feel occasionally. Don't let it get you down !

dyjhiw your family are ordering takeaway tonight and keep asking you over and over again if you want anything, i know it's nice to be asked but surely if i've said no the first, second and third time... it's obvious I mean no?!?

You have to take someone to emergency Drs after having a telephone conversation with a dr and people all moan at you directly for him going in before them when they've waited an hour.

Quite frankly I don't care how long they've been waiting, he's obviously gone in first for a reason.

Then, dont you just hate it when you loose the ability to stay calm and keep your mouth shut and end up rowing with 3 people in the waiting room about it. It's none of their business why he's gone in first. I wanted to go straight to hosp but dr insisted he saw him first.

Should have told them he'd just been diagnosed with a strange, deadly, highly contagious tropical disease which spreads in seconds to anyone within 100 yards, unless they are immune like you are - although you're probably a carrier. Move in closer to them at this point. That should get rid of them!

On a serious note, I hope your friend is OK.

moonwatcher said:
Should have told them he'd just been diagnosed with a strange, deadly, highly contagious tropical disease which spreads in seconds to anyone within 100 yards, unless they are immune like you are - although you're probably a carrier. Move in closer to them at this point. That should get rid of them!

On a serious note, I hope your friend is OK.

Thank you :) Ha ha I should of done that, however instead i turned into a lunatic and had a massive go at them all! Very respectable :) I'm sure there will be a next time but now I'm armed with a response :)

You've had weeks and weeks and weeks of 100%, and you know as long as you're 100% you can stick to it.

And then you go to an Olympic torch event today and your sister (who you usually don't get on with at all) goes off and buys you a waffle, with ice cream and chocolate sauce not knowing you're on a diet. It's such an unusual token of generosity.

And when she brings it to you, you say no thanks but she looks sad, and you've been so good watching everyone else eat all day, and made plans of what you can and can't eat and stuck by it so carefully, and suddenly end up throwing it all away by eating half the waffle monstrosity.

And then you come home and look it up and find its a good 40-odds syns worth of screw up.

And now you're finding it hard to get back on track, feeling like throwing it all away and just going back to the old you, even though its stupid.

And knowing if you'd just said "I'm on a diet" it would never have happened but you're just too proud to tell your eternal size 10 sister that you are, as you know she'll just say told you so after years of telling you that you should diet and telling you that you cant possibly be happy fat.

-------
Tomorrow I will wake up fresh and try again, but my confidence is smashed and I'm on a massive sugar low.

It's done and gone, write it off and combat the sugar low with an adrenaline high. Do some kind of exercise this morning and not only will it give you a high, it will set you back on track.

I always find if I say 'I don't like' something rather than 'I'm dieting' or 'I can't have it' people leave me alone and usually aren't offended.....but then who doesn't like waffles!!!!!

Back