Don't you just hate it when....

RScothern said:
You should be really happy for someone but are in actual fact jealous as hell and want to shout "it's not fair"!!

Yep, I know that one. x

Seems to be happening to me more often of late and I wish I could control it as it makes me feel like a right old cow :/

Grae said:
She sounds like a few people I know, who have kids early, don't get any decent education and end up having no job or a really crappy job, and they blame everyone but themselves for the mess that is their lives. I assume gaol = jail? I've heard kids are a blessing and all that but people should sort their own lives out before bringing more in to the world. Some people out there that have kids can barely take care of themselves, let alone a baby who needs constant attention.

Also, DYJHIW a random stranger is telling you their life story and used the word obviously. Example: "Obviously my ex and I have split up and she's not compus mentus, know what I mean? So obviously when she gets unsupervised visitation I want him to have a phone with him just incase, know what I mean?"

I just really want to say "NO! INFACT THAT WASN'T OBVIOUS AT ALL, BUT I AM SO INTERESTED NOW SO PLEASE TELL ME MORE MR. STRANGER MAN!!"

Does my head in.

Also MLM I'm upset to hear your cat has had to be put down, I'd be really upset if that happened to any of my cats :(

Sorry, Gaol is the English spelling of the American Jail x

Shirleen said:
DYJHIW people write Spag Bowl!!!!!! :banghead:

Lol surely that's just autocorrect, surely no one actually means spag bowl lol

Thank you :) Ha ha I should of done that, however instead i turned into a lunatic and had a massive go at them all! Very respectable :) I'm sure there will be a next time but now I'm armed with a response :)

I know what you mean - it's easy to think of a response later, or when you're not there! At the time though, it's just maddening that people can be so self centred not to realise that the Doctor is probably seeing them first because they NEED to be seen first. I was a Doctor's Receptionist for a while, so have seen it all! *(Stands aside to dodge the rotten tomatoes!)*

Linz* said:
Lost my nanna last night :( Been my rock since I was 11 and can't believe it :(

So sorry to hear about your nanna, please take care of yourself, lovely xxx

Lumpee said:
I write spag bowl its much easier on my phone which at the moment its the only access I have to the internet

On our notes at work a girl hand writes Spag bowl

Lost my nanna last night :( Been my rock since I was 11 and can't believe it :(

My heart goes out to you, there's no one quite like a Nan. Mine died 5 years ago next month and I still miss her but I also have the best memories, which I can keep forever...and she made me the person I am.

I'm sure you have some great memories too - hold on to those and she'll always be with you. Sending you the biggest hug x

You go on a 3.5 hour walk only to arrive back at the car & realise you didn't lock it, sit down & DS in the back says, 'where's Lydia's phone', oh no, I think where the flippin eck is it, I know I'm in trouble if it's been stolen & I'll also have to own up to not locking the car, anyway a little lounder DS says 'where's Lydia's phone' & OH pipes up, it's here, phew what a relief.

When you miss someone and care for them and you know that it's the same on their side they drive past and smile and you text but situations keep you apart ...... :-(

Back