Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you have a surveyor from your landlord coming today 'in the afternoon' to decide if you qualify for a bathroom refurbishment (we were told when we moved in 16 years ago that they were due to be done 'really soon' - the place was built just after WW2 and it's still the original bath and cistern!).

Anyway, she's not coming 'til pm so you've loads of time to clean the bathroom, and then she turns up mid-morning just as you're about to start it - and it looked b*****y awful, well overdue for a clean! :ashamed0005: Perhaps it will mean we go further up the list - I told her it was only the dirt holding it all together! Well I couldn't really pretend it was clean, so thought I may as well make a joke of it - and at least acknowledge it was a state, so she doesn't think it's always like that!

moonwatcher said:
DYJHIW you have a surveyor from your landlord coming today 'in the afternoon' to decide if you qualify for a bathroom refurbishment (we were told when we moved in 16 years ago that they were due to be done 'really soon' - the place was built just after WW2 and it's still the original bath and cistern!).

Anyway, she's not coming 'til pm so you've loads of time to clean the bathroom, and then she turns up mid-morning just as you're about to start it - and it looked b*****y awful, well overdue for a clean! :ashamed0005: Perhaps it will mean we go further up the list - I told her it was only the dirt holding it all together! Well I couldn't really pretend it was clean, so thought I may as well make a joke of it - and at least acknowledge it was a state, so she doesn't think it's always like that!

Oh eeek I feel your pain :S oh well at least it wasn't the landlord :)

DYJHIW you see youve been paying over £55 a month for internet / house phone. when you call its because your previous contract ended (so it went up over £30 wtf?.... well why the F didnt you send me a letter?! GRrrr

DYJHIW -
Your 11 year old son kicks off in town whilst out shopping in front of loads of people and really makes your blood boil !

Shirleen said:
Are you connected to The Cloud? Have you backed them up on PC?

Ermmm...no idea, OH updated my phone earlier and he's tried getting them back but with no luck :( I'm not technical at all so I've no idea what to do :(

mrstore said:
Ermmm...no idea, OH updated my phone earlier and he's tried getting them back but with no luck :( I'm not technical at all so I've no idea what to do :(

Ah do you use two computers to connect it to? If so sync with the other one c

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw you have the second fight/row with your daughter in less than a week where she has made you so angry you would like to have chucked her out of the house there and then!

:( how old is she??

Back