Don't you just hate it when....

M Louise H said:
It was obviously what I needed, the knot I've had in my chest for days has almost gone. It was the anniversary of my Nan's death yesterday and I think I had bottled it up instead of just letting go.

I've just busted a gut with Jillian Michaels too - great stress reliever. Oh and spent 300 quid online on clothes too :eek:

aw, poor you no wonder you feel so emotional. it is good you releasing the negative energy into something positive to help you deal with the less :)

Majella86 said:
Got caught in that on my break in work today, madness!
How are you Acc? Haven't seen I about in a while hope your ok :)

Love the new you ! I am fine ta x doing calorie counting but am still here,how are you?

The diet goes to pot and you nose dive straight into a box of maltesers which have now made you feel pretty sick :(

DYJHIW it is your birthday, the one where you should have got your pension, but the damn government keeps moving the goalposts.Still, you manage to go away on holidays but noone knows it is your birthday and so no one says those two little words to you. Your husband gets you a card but no present as ' I didn't know what you wanted'. How hard is it to buy vouchers for pity's sake!! Am I wrong to be hurt and upset? He hasn't even wished me Happy Birthday yet and it's 10pm. Is it any wonder I turn to chocolate?

DYJHIW it is your birthday, the one where you should have got your pension, but the damn government keeps moving the goalposts.Still, you manage to go away on holidays but noone knows it is your birthday and so no one says those two little words to you. Your husband gets you a card but no present as ' I didn't know what you wanted'. How hard is it to buy vouchers for pity's sake!! Am I wrong to be hurt and upset? He hasn't even wished me Happy Birthday yet and it's 10pm. Is it any wonder I turn to chocolate?

Happy Birthday :birthday:

Thank you. I know I'm feeling sorry for myself but Me and the kids bought him a personalised number plate and he had breakfast in bed and champagne at dinner for his 60th. All I've had is the silent treatment.

supergran52 said:

Happy birthday xxx @-}--

supergran52 said:
Thank you. I know I'm feeling sorry for myself but Me and the kids bought him a personalised number plate and he had breakfast in bed and champagne at dinner for his 60th. All I've had is the silent treatment.

happy birthday. maybe try telling him as he might. not be aware as daft as it sounds

Happy Birthday, & I know the government keep moving the goal posts, it makes my job flippin hard, each time I review a female pension I have to double check their retirement age & it all depends on which month in which year they were born!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok we all know men need telling when it comes to pressies & stuff, perhaps tomorrow you should buy yourself (it's not the same I know) a bottle of champagne & treat yourself to your favourite chocolate.

It's our 25th Wedding Anniversary on 26th, we are going away for the weekend & I told OH I didn't want a pressie the weekend was enough, to which he replied, that's fine because I wasn't getting you one:rolleyes:

Sorry if this is TMI for anyone.

DYJHIW your period is late (ok, it's only 1 day late) and the pregnancy test is negative when all you want is a positive result. :(

Sleepy59 said:
Sorry if this is TMI for anyone.

DYJHIW your period is late (ok, it's only 1 day late) and the pregnancy test is negative when all you want is a positive result. :(

Aw I remember this feeling sooo much xxxxx

Back