Don't you just hate it when....

Sleepy59 said:
Sorry if this is TMI for anyone.

DYJHIW your period is late (ok, it's only 1 day late) and the pregnancy test is negative when all you want is a positive result. :(

Big hugs

hendopig said:
You realise at 1:15 after 2 meetings that the zip on your trousers is undone! D'oh!

Had a worse one than that once!

Button on a bright red blouse undone through an all day meeting with a prospect. Nice lacy bright red Ann summers bra on show the whole time. Mortifying.

The prospect (now a customer) still reminds me whenever he sees me!

Dyjhiw rationally you know you HAVE to look different and you've noticed the difference in pictures but you still feel awful! Between that and worrying that I've eaten too many carrot sticks! I mean wtf, I used to eat three twixs a day and not worry and now I'm freaking out about veg! Hope I wake up with my sensible head on Tomo!

Also dyjhiw your waist to hip ratio is sooo far from what is considered 'attractive' it's horrific!

Last edited:
Thank you all for my birthday greetings and thank you for cheering me up with your wardrobe malfunctions. I am always guaranteed a laugh on minimins.

Trapped wind!

Your husband obviously ate too much man food at a BBQ & as a result you are bring kept awake by his very loud & very smelly farting arse!

DYJHIW you work in a sleepy Greek village but can't get to the ATM because Ethan Hawke is filming this morning outside the supermarket! Most excitement I've had on a Monday
morning in years...maybe ever!

Mrs.S. said:
HAha this is soooooo funny!! xx

Honestly mrs s - I contemplated divorce & murder at vary point last night. It was unbelievable.

And, to top if off, he has not gone to work today as he can't be bothered & is complaining of being tired! I'm on holiday & was planning a day of doing not a great deal. Now I have talk & interact with him & everything!

kingleds said:
Honestly mrs s - I contemplated divorce & murder at vary point last night. It was unbelievable.

And, to top if off, he has not gone to work today as he can't be bothered & is complaining of being tired! I'm on holiday & was planning a day of doing not a great deal. Now I have talk & interact with him & everything!

Eugh god I HATE it when that happens!

Im sure some people have a name for it????? Quality something?? ;) yuck! xx

Dyjhiw your sister just failed her as levels (2d's and a U) because a) she's not v academic and b) because she has absolutely no interest in school. Yet your parents have just went to the school to talk with the head and she's now going back to do a levels? Why don't they realise that school isn't for everyone and just because the head has told her she has to work hard doesn't mean she will...it's going to be a waste of another year for her because they can't understand that there are careers other than academic ones! Grrr!

DYJHIW you can't stop eating all of the wrong things! I'm not even hungry, just being a porkie. Have been like this all weekend, God help those scales on Tues!

Dyjhiw your sister just failed her as levels (2d's and a U) because a) she's not v academic and b) because she has absolutely no interest in school. Yet your parents have just went to the school to talk with the head and she's now going back to do a levels? Why don't they realise that school isn't for everyone and just because the head has told her she has to work hard doesn't mean she will...it's going to be a waste of another year for her because they can't understand that there are careers other than academic ones! Grrr!

Would your sister consider an apprentice, then she would keep your parents happy - still learning, but she would have a job & maybe do better.

Back