Don't you just hate it when....

Hugs hun x Lovely pic x

thanks hun I love it, although you have to excuse the sequinned hat- I was a 70's disco queen :)

....when you're stressing about money....again!

I know it probably won't help matters, but we've all been there & I still remember how hard things have been, OH used to work all the overtime he could just to pay the bills. For me it wasn't too bad not having money as I'd grown up being very poor (when poor meant poor!!), but OH's parents, weren't wealthy but had enough money to pay bills & go on holidays. Things will get better in time, & even though you probably will stressing won't change a thing.

its the day of your nans funeral and its well and truly hit you that today you have to say goodbye :(

A friend of mine recently said about her aunt who died, 'I won't say goodbye because you promised never to leave me'. I hope all goes as well as it can do today. Thinking of you, with love & prayers, xx

Shirleen said:
It could be upper quadrant IBS pain, or trapped wind ( I had that last week it was very uncomfortable). Or gall bladder twinges, lots of things x
Take some Ibuprofen and a hot water bottle.

Thanks I've taken co-codamol cause I'm allergic to brufen & it's eased a bit. I swear I'm falling apart!

*Emsie* said:
Reminded me of when I used to have problems with my gallbladder/stones,monitor it if you get it and if there are foods that trigger it etc

Yeah I've got my SW food diary so I'll start making notes about pains etc too. Hopefully it's just ibs & totm all hitting at once & nothing else.

DYJHIW you have the attention span of a gnat and a million things to do at work! I can't concentrate for toffee and the list is getting longer. It's really starting to stress me out!

dyjhiw you've had 4 weeks off plan and your body goes into utter shock because it's so used to having bloody carbs every day!!! everything looks so tasty :(

Thank you everyone who sent lovely messages. All over and done now and to be honest it still doesnt seem real.
My nan had an elderly cat who was a perfect companion for her for the last 8 1/2 years (we rehomed her at 8) who has been living with my mum since nan died. The cat was taken ill last night and they took her to the vet this morning and they said there wasn't much they could do for her as her body is shutting down, so today of all days she was put to sleep. Glad my nan has her cat back with her as they were never really apart in life.
Was nice to chat about nan and remember her and the good times but still feels like she will be sat in her chair when I next go round there waiting to hear all my news :( miss her so much already

dyjhiw you've had 4 weeks off plan and your body goes into utter shock because it's so used to having bloody carbs every day!!! everything looks so tasty :(

omg can totally relate to this - you find yourself really really wanting chocolate and stuff even though youre full!
xxx

Thank you everyone who sent lovely messages. All over and done now and to be honest it still doesnt seem real.
My nan had an elderly cat who was a perfect companion for her for the last 8 1/2 years (we rehomed her at 8) who has been living with my mum since nan died. The cat was taken ill last night and they took her to the vet this morning and they said there wasn't much they could do for her as her body is shutting down, so today of all days she was put to sleep. Glad my nan has her cat back with her as they were never really apart in life.
Was nice to chat about nan and remember her and the good times but still feels like she will be sat in her chair when I next go round there waiting to hear all my news :( miss her so much already

big hugs to you hun. i think youre right - she will be happy now she has her cat with her. animals know these sorts of things, she obviously couldnt live without your nan.
maybe a tiny silver lining on the massive cloud youre going through,
xxx

M Louise H said:
...your back is still agony and there seems to be sweet FA that's helping it. I never thought I'd be fed up about not being able to exercise!

I know the feeling. I hurt my knee on the 2nd August and am finally feeling up to trying the gym.

I couldn't believe how bad I felt about not being able to go to the gym. I'm
taking it easy and adjusting my program because the doctor is pretty sure it is cartilidge issues which won't get better just worse till I need an op like both my mum & dad.

Hope you back feels better soon. x

phaeona said:
Dyjhiw every other post on a certain social network is people moaning that they "only lost 3 pounds and they are soooo disappointed". Makes me fume!!!!!

Reverse boasting! Sad little people.

phaeona said:
Dyjhiw every other post on a certain social network is people moaning that they "only lost 3 pounds and they are soooo disappointed". Makes me fume!!!!!

If I lost three pounds you would hear screams of delight for miles around.

Your phone randomly deletes your contacts and you don't find out until either you try and phone them and the number has disappeared or you recieve a text and there's no name! It's got rid of at least 10 now, one by one! those are ones I've noticed, there may be more that I don't discover till I need to phone them :(

saw something similar on here yesterday too, someone saying they were annoyed because they'd tried so hard this week and only lost 4lbs...... I'd be over the bloody moon!!!!

Linz* said:
saw something similar on here yesterday too, someone saying they were annoyed because they'd tried so hard this week and only lost 4lbs...... I'd be over the bloody moon!!!!

The vlcd's are to blame for this I think and all the hype in the press of lose a stone in 3 hours! It's hard to be patient but a loss is a loss and I fear if people need to lose quicker they just won't stick to it or find the lifestyle change to maintain. My goal this time is not just to lose weight but to do what I've always failed in the past- to maintain. I need to feel healthy for once and am finally beginning to feel it.

Back