Don't you just hate it when....

Oh lord! Quick Shirleen, put her in the cupboard!!

....you feel sick with nerves and will have to wait until at least tomorrow afternoon to hear if the news is as bad as you fear :(

I hope it turns out to be something you want to hear. x

big hugs to all of you that are feeling down atm xxxx

When you order a costume & pay for named day delivery, wait in since 7am & just now get an email saying it'll be here Monday! FFS if I wanted it Monday I would have booked it for then... I now have to go to asda with 3 kids to try find a pirate costume for my daughters party @ school is Monday! :(

Blimey, sounds serious, hope you're ok!! I'm also a nanny, but to 2 older children, and I know exactly what you mean about if I'm off then they also have to be off. And it makes me feel really bad! I had to give less than an hours notice earlier this year..... I'd gone into work but soon realised after not being there very long at all that I was too ill to make the short walk to their school. I still apologise about it now lol. But luckily the family I work for are very understanding :) hope you feel better soon

thanks hun, turned out it got worse and a couple of hours after posting this I was back at the doctors and shortly after in an ambulance :( only plus side is that my bosses had taken the day off wrk to take the little one to his first day at school so they were home anyway and perfectly timed they walked past the doctors on their way to school as I was wheeled into ambulance so at east they know Im not faking it! just got home this evening, feeling bleugh but much better than I was! slimming gone out the window, hospital food isnt the best for watching your weight especially when you are stuck in a bed :(

ScarlettStar86 said:
thanks hun, turned out it got worse and a couple of hours after posting this I was back at the doctors and shortly after in an ambulance :( only plus side is that my bosses had taken the day off wrk to take the little one to his first day at school so they were home anyway and perfectly timed they walked past the doctors on their way to school as I was wheeled into ambulance so at east they know Im not faking it! just got home this evening, feeling bleugh but much better than I was! slimming gone out the window, hospital food isnt the best for watching your weight especially when you are stuck in a bed :(

Bloody hell!! Talk about perfect timing!!! Lol.
My god, hospital!! Hope you're on the mend now!! How long do you need off work???

Bloody hell!! Talk about perfect timing!!! Lol.
My god, hospital!! Hope you're on the mend now!! How long do you need off work???

i know couldnt have been better timing, not sure how long ill be off, expect i will be back to work but taking it easy next week but not sure if it will be monday, will have a chat with boss tomorrow and see what they say.
Had this virusy thing from the boys which triggered asthma attacks which were only being relieved by nebulisers. Unfortunately the nebulisers they were using made my heart race so hard I was getting severe chest pains so theyve done loads of heart tests etc which thankfully other than a slight murmur have all come back normal. Just think the medication in the particular nebuliser they were giving me had a bad effect so they switched to another type and that has helped lots as well as having a review of my home inhalers and steroids etc to heal the lungs. hardly slept in 2 nights, hardly a restful place to be so im very glad to be home! off to bed in a min and i cant wait! night all xxxx

ScarlettStar86 said:
i know couldnt have been better timing, not sure how long ill be off, expect i will be back to work but taking it easy next week but not sure if it will be monday, will have a chat with boss tomorrow and see what they say.
Had this virusy thing from the boys which triggered asthma attacks which were only being relieved by nebulisers. Unfortunately the nebulisers they were using made my heart race so hard I was getting severe chest pains so theyve done loads of heart tests etc which thankfully other than a slight murmur have all come back normal. Just think the medication in the particular nebuliser they were giving me had a bad effect so they switched to another type and that has helped lots as well as having a review of my home inhalers and steroids etc to heal the lungs. hardly slept in 2 nights, hardly a restful place to be so im very glad to be home! off to bed in a min and i cant wait! night all xxxx

Poor you!! Hope you have someone with you looking after you!!

ScatlettStar hope you take things easy and don't go back to work too soon. You just need to make sure you're better otherwise you will take longer to heal. What a few months you've had! Take care. :)

Back