Don't you just hate it when....

l0v3child said:
Hope you find a tinfoily solution peacelily! X

Heehee you can just tell that my house along with children and dog are going to be covered in the stuff tomorrow!

DYJHIW you've still got half an hour before you finish work, then a 48 miles journey home! Oh and not to mention I'm exhausted!!! :(

And to top it all off, the 24hr tesco had a technical failure so the pay at pump fuel wasn't available, and Bellatrix was already on the fuel light when I got to work. I had to drive 24 miles to the next 24hr petrol station-only making it as far as the roundabout on the slip road! I then had to abandon her when she ran out completely, and go an seek help from the lovely staff in tesco who came out and helped me push her up the hill to the petrol station. All in all quite a traumatic experience as I hate that fear of not knowin whether you'll make it there or not! Have just got home-only 45 mins later than normal, but bang goes my chances of getting up at a reasonable hour-looking like atleast 11:30am before I intend to surface!
Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
peacelily said:
Heehee you can just tell that my house along with children and dog are going to be covered in the stuff tomorrow!

Looooool! :') x

DYJHIW you answer a question on a thread, and then 12 hours later someone quotes your answer and adds an official link to the same f**king answer!!! I mean 'why bother' I've already answered it!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DYJHIW you've still got half an hour before you finish work, then a 48 miles journey home! Oh and not to mention I'm exhausted!!! :(

And to top it all off, the 24hr tesco had a technical failure so the pay at pump fuel wasn't available, and Bellatrix was already on the fuel light when I got to work. I had to drive 24 miles to the next 24hr petrol station-only making it as far as the roundabout on the slip road! I then had to abandon her when she ran out completely, and go an seek help from the lovely staff in tesco who came out and helped me push her up the hill to the petrol station. All in all quite a traumatic experience as I hate that fear of not knowin whether you'll make it there or not! Have just got home-only 45 mins later than normal, but bang goes my chances of getting up at a reasonable hour-looking like atleast 11:30am before I intend to surface!

Oh no, lets hope today is a better day, you could do with a turn in luck. I once went to Sainsbury's for petrol (when petrol light on) & it was closed for refurbishment, the nearest petrol station was miles away, I did really panic, it's an awful feeling knowing you could run out of petrol.

Any way my DYJHIW you break the vase your MiL gave you as a 25th wedding anniversary, the one she had bought over 50 years ago:eek::cry:I was trumatised last night & I'll see her tonight & I'm not to sure whether to tell her or not, probably not, I'm just hoping she doesn't mention the vase ever again.

dyjhiw youre going into boots today to get weighed and youre frightened! xxx

dyjhiw people follow other peoples threads/diaries on here and give them support and write messages and stuff and the person just talks about themselves constantly and doesnt ever talk about anyone else. i hate rude people!
xxx

juicygooseface said:
dyjhiw people follow other peoples threads/diaries on here and give them support and write messages and stuff and the person just talks about themselves constantly and doesnt ever talk about anyone else. i hate rude people!
xxx

Surely a persons diary is for them to write about themselves tho :confused:

Surely a persons diary is for them to write about themselves tho :confused:

lol yeah it fully is but its just funny when one persons saying "oh i had such a bad night last night/" or whatever and the other persons like "oh right. im so happy i lost so much weight"
just seems a bit rude to me but whatever! x

juicygooseface said:
lol yeah it fully is but its just funny when one persons saying "oh i had such a bad night last night/" or whatever and the other persons like "oh right. im so happy i lost so much weight"
just seems a bit rude to me but whatever! x

Oh right! I guess it's all down to individual perception then! I'd hate to think someone thought I was being 'rude' by talking about myself in my own diary tho!!

Dyjhiw you've just taken the first few bites of your shreddies and realised the milks off. Now I don't know how much I can eat when we get milklater this morning! Fml!

Snap, but only took one bit for me this morning

Dyjhiw you see a chappie getting a bottles of vodka and diet coke and you think now that's a bloody good idea!

It is!

Oh right! I guess it's all down to individual perception then! I'd hate to think someone thought I was being 'rude' by talking about myself in my own diary tho!!

lol yeah i think its hard to interpret things over the internet sometimes, i wouldnt think anyone was rude just for writing about themselves in general tho, it could just be me due on so a tad temperamental? lol xxx

You're actually craving a Rum and coke? I know I could have it, it's the craving it that's a bit worrying!

Captain morgan came home from Costco with me shirleen :) you can share him if you like!

Back