Don't you just hate it when....

Sam:) said:
I think it's the power button and home button at same time

Aww no that won't work for me :-(

Dyjhiw...your so tired you can barely keep your eyes open. I know once the kids are in bed I'll be wide awake.

Sam:) said:
I think it's the power button and home button at same time

You genius! I've even googled it and couldn't find a straight answer. Thanks so much! X

You only lose 1/2lb can't stay to group as you have migraine, go home throw up sleep from 10.30 till 3 pm and wake up still in pain and feeling sick, can only open one eye.

Shame the vets is too expensive!

Shirleen said:
You only lose 1/2lb can't stay to group as you have migraine, go home throw up sleep from 10.30 till 3 pm and wake up still in pain and feeling sick, can only open one eye.

Shame the vets is too expensive!

Hugs-hope you feel better soon x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw you are the only one that notices so many little things(like cups/crumbs/washing/shoes left around/beds unmade etc) that adds up to a load of mess that could be prevented by people not being so lazy!

Ha - you're not the only one! In your house maybe but I notice them too!

My list today:

Crumbs on the work surface
Drips of coffee near the kettle
Scum around the side of the sink
Mucky clothes on bedroom floor
Pots to be loaded into dishwasher
Empty loo roll??
Bits in carpet - needs vaccing
Bits on kitchen floor - needs sweeping

I could go on and on but would bore you all senseless.

I often wonder how long I'd have to leave it before someone else did it without being told, but can't live in it so have to either do it or get vocal!!

Mrs.S. said:
Ha - you're not the only one! In your house maybe but I notice them too!

My list today:

Crumbs on the work surface
Drips of coffee near the kettle
Scum around the side of the sink
Mucky clothes on bedroom floor
Pots to be loaded into dishwasher
Empty loo roll??
Bits in carpet - needs vaccing
Bits on kitchen floor - needs sweeping

I could go on and on but would bore you all senseless.

I often wonder how long I'd have to leave it before someone else did it without being told, but can't live in it so have to either do it or get vocal!!

Aaaaarrrrggghhhh! Empty loo roll winds me up! My oh also takes it off the holder & leaves it on the top of the toilet?! Why?!

i know we've covered it already but... dam i hate it when ppl say nom nom nom i want to kill them!!!
xxx

haha! yeah scrummy om nom nom ahhhh ill kill them!!! xxx

Even worse when im on the iPhone app it sometimes strips out some of the little smiley faces and instead you get text and the one I hate the most is :drool: - what I see is ": drool :" as words.

Retch. Everytime I see it I imagine people standing dribbling over plates of food and it makes me actually gag.

How could I forget about the hateful drool smiley?! Yep, it's gross and makes me feel a bit queasy!

juicygooseface said:
i know we've covered it already but... dam i hate it when ppl say nom nom nom i want to kill them!!!
xxx

Me to, strangely though I hope that's the sound they make whilst swallowing my fist!

Back