Don't you just hate it when....

Jess<3 said:
DYJHIW you order few bits off ebay thats new, when they come you open an they absoulty stink of smoke!!! :mad: wouldnt mind but its like they smoked into the flipping bag.

I'd send them back! That would trigger my asthma they should be more careful! Or defintely mention it in the feedback x

My cats are out in this. They're going to properly hate me by the time I get in from work at 6:30.

They have a little kennel thing which so far theyve only looked at with distain. I think today they may have to suck up their pride and sleep in it.

My cat didnt' mind going out in the rain & he used to come back wet through, it was the snow he didn't like, ahhhhhhhhhhhh

DYJHIW - It takes at least 5 attemps to get your new 'toric' contact lense in, & at work I can't see the blasted computer screen properly - I'll give it another day then go back1

AND - MEN grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
We go on hols on Thursday so OH puts the folder with our flight stuff in & passports, so I ask him 'is the hotel stuff in there' he replies, no why should it, erm because you got the flipping thing ready & I'd thought it would be in there,
then I go upstairs & he's left the wardrobe door open, one of my pet hates.

He needs to get back on earlies & not annoy me before work.
Oh yes, when I went to give him a kiss before work, he took his time responding, too busy printing off the hotel stuff:(

DYJHIW it's absolutely blowing a gale outside, and the rain is horrific, and you're stuck at work until 7pm tonight when all you really want to do is snuggle up in bed with a cuppa and a DVD.

I'd send them back! That would trigger my asthma they should be more careful! Or defintely mention it in the feedback x

yeah it was disgusting. im a ex smoker so maybe stronger than it is but they should still put it on their info on selling clothes. like you said it would affect your asthma! i put in feedback i was not happy! x

&

DYJHIW you order stuff off Matalan site as never have vests in stock for my son, got few bits for myself too an they send the wrong stuff!! :mad: not my day today :(

When you look at yourself and think there is no freaking way ive lost weight this week and cant help but start to get abit peeved at yourself because you know you havent been 100% so thats another wasted week....i felt so positive this morning! RAH

I know i know i know... You know when you cant help but analyze every last inch though. Im silly!
I havent been 100%, ha. Friday and Saturday were a tad ahem...hit and miss!

Actually did a proper LOL at Mr Puppy there!!!!! :D fank you :) xxx

DYJHIW you're windscreen wipers break on the way to work in this!

jezzi999 said:
Haha I am better at posting puppies than reading posts properly!

You might still slip a loss this week if you're lucky! What days WI?

Tomorrow morning! Ha. Im making xmas dinner soup and having hot choc to cheer myself up :)

dyjhiw after your surgery on Weds, i had my patches, plasters changed today as coming off, now im sat waiting for a nurse as its covered with blood an think my surgery 'hole' has come open!! >:mad: >:mad:

Jess<3 said:
dyjhiw after your surgery on Weds, i had my patches, plasters changed today as coming off, now im sat waiting for a nurse as its covered with blood an think my surgery 'hole' has come open!! >:mad: >:mad:

Oh no!!! Hope you're ok and they get it sorted

Jess<3 said:

Sounds nasty, hope it's ok & heals quickly :)

DYJHIW you get slated yet again on here for trying to help! I can now understand why so many long standing members refuse to post and eventually-I mean look what happened to Circes :(
I think I need to have a break from here for a while as its starting to get to me-I have been using it to help me focus and keep on track, by reading other people's posts and commenting/helping/suggesting, whatever you wanna call it-but now I'm at the stage where it doesn't seem worth it! It's not fair that someone who hasn't been around that long can treat people badly for no reason :( :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Unfortunately I think some people on forums/Internet in general feel like they can say anything because it's so anonymous & they'll never actually meet you....hope it doesn't put you off. But if you need a break from it then I'd take it just make sure you come back :)

Dyjhiw daylight hours are shrinking & you have to get up for work at 5:30am but it feels like the middle of the night!! :(

DYJHIW you get slated yet again on here for trying to help! I can now understand why so many long standing members refuse to post and eventually-I mean look what happened to Circes :(
I think I need to have a break from here for a while as its starting to get to me-I have been using it to help me focus and keep on track, by reading other people's posts and commenting/helping/suggesting, whatever you wanna call it-but now I'm at the stage where it doesn't seem worth it! It's not fair that someone who hasn't been around that long can treat people badly for no reason :( :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

It makes me sad that so many people feel like this at the moment. It's such a shame that we have lost so many fantastic members - and it seems to be those that were always the most helpful.

The forum seems to quiet at the minute. If it counts for anything, I've always found your posts to be genuine and helpful, and if you do happen to take a break I hope that you come back to us. I'd hate for us to lose yet another valued member x

Back