Don't you just hate it when....

Its better to go and see a solicitor imo. Id never risk something so important by doing it online x

Juicygooseface I would also have a word to my doctor this sort of anxiety can be a sign of depression, and it won't hurt to talk to him/her.

Also write a list now in the daylight of the worst that could happen, then how likely is it, how can you prevent/minimise, what can you put in place now?

But def see the Doc x

Juicygooseface I would also have a word to my doctor this sort of anxiety can be a sign of depression, and it won't hurt to talk to him/her.

Also write a list now in the daylight of the worst that could happen, then how likely is it, how can you prevent/minimise, what can you put in place now?

But def see the Doc x

thankyou shirleen, i do have clinical anxiety, i have cbt to deal with it as i didnt like being on tablets, i havent had a cbt appointment for a while now tho whihc i think is why im feeling worse, ive got one next week tho so looking forward to that xxxx

juicygooseface said:
thankyou shirleen, i do have clinical anxiety, i have cbt to deal with it as i didnt like being on tablets, i havent had a cbt appointment for a while now tho whihc i think is why im feeling worse, ive got one next week tho so looking forward to that xxxx

Good x remember exercise outside is a Great Depression/anxiety buster x

Good x remember exercise outside is a Great Depression/anxiety buster x

yeah i do a lot of exercise i think it does help too :)
thankyou for your support, youre all great girlies :D xxxx

oh and shirleen did u end up with a gain because of your exercising? xxx

juicygooseface said:
oh and shirleen did u end up with a gain because of your exercising? xxx

I did! However it's also Shark week but I only gained 1lb compared to the 6lb I usually gain!

Shirleen said:
I did! However it's also Shark week but I only gained 1lb compared to the 6lb I usually gain!

Coffee out my nose again! Shirl that's a record! Shark week pmsl!

For those of you thinking about making a will there is a scheme every Oct/ Nov where certain solicitors will draw up you will free of charge if you make a donation to certain charities. Your local library should have a list of the participating solicitors and a list of their nominated charities. If your library can't help then google Willaid.

supergran52 said:
For those of you thinking about making a will there is a scheme every Oct/ Nov where certain solicitors will draw up you will free of charge if you make a donation to certain charities. Your local library should have a list of the participating solicitors and a list of their nominated charities. If your library can't help then google Willaid.

It's a set amount too. However if your will is straightforward ie to be shared equally between children then you can do a will on your own x
WHSmiths do a will pack with a book to help for around £25.

Shirleen said:
It's a set amount too. However if your will is straightforward ie to be shared equally between children then you can do a will on your own x
WHSmiths do a will pack with a book to help for around £25.
Trouble is if you get it wrong when you d I y the solicitors make more money sorting it out and there's nothing left to inherit.xx

Shirleen said:

Hahahaha I can't even describe where my mind is going now as it would prob be moderated!

Dyjhiw your dog is sick and the smell of dog vom gets stuck in her beard and that's all you can smell. Sorry for TMI but I have a really acute sense of smell and she is poorly so don't feel I can breeze in and scrub her beard with something more acceptable to me. Luckily she didn't find the rug to be sick on as she usually does because it's obviously softer than the easy to clean wooden floor!!!

jezzi999 said:
The man sitting next to me on the train appears to use dog sick as his aftershave of choice judging by the smell...

Looooooooooooooooool!!

peacelily said:
Dyjhiw your dog is sick and the smell of dog vom gets stuck in her beard and that's all you can smell. Sorry for TMI but I have a really acute sense of smell and she is poorly so don't feel I can breeze in and scrub her beard with something more acceptable to me. Luckily she didn't find the rug to be sick on as she usually does because it's obviously softer than the easy to clean wooden floor!!!

Awh. Poor doggy! My cat always voms on the rug, luckily is always comes out log shaped, which is handy :) haha!

peacelily said:

Awww what's up with her exactly?? Our puppy brought a snail in from the garden the other night, took it into his bed to eat it, then threw up loads! Luckily he poked his head out of his bed and did it on the wooden floor!!

dyjhiw u get help from some lovely ladies on here (dont hate that bit) and feel more relaxed about anxieties and then you try n talk to ur other half about it and they all shitty saying "i dont want to think about that" and "its morbid" so now you feel like a freak and pissed off cos you end up having abig row over it! grrrrrrrrrrrr
xxx

Back