Don't you just hate it when....

When your youngest charge is in a "im not listening to you" mood and continues to slide down the side of the bath despite your warnings that he might turn and get stuck under the water. Then as you turn to get his towel, exactly what I warned him might happen, happens and I have to grab him and pull him out :( so scary! Hope he will heed my warning next time!

*Emsie* said:
Hope it went welland your eyeliner did the trick!
I am waiting for teachers to get back to me ....son doesn't seem to want to talk about it yet this evening but the teachers did speak to him today and the other boy

Thanks emsie, went well. I always under estimate the teacher...she was shocked as to what went on without anyones knowledge so she is investigating and im going back in tomorrow after school for a de breif. Hope you get some answers to, its a worry when they dont want to talk about it, hope your son feels better about things soon. Theyre our babies and its so hard sometimes. This lioness is tired out and off to bed to over think it! Ha xx

Thanks emsie, went well. I always under estimate the teacher...she was shocked as to what went on without anyones knowledge so she is investigating and im going back in tomorrow after school for a de breif. Hope you get some answers to, its a worry when they dont want to talk about it, hope your son feels better about things soon. Theyre our babies and its so hard sometimes. This lioness is tired out and off to bed to over think it! Ha xx

I had email from the deputy head she has spoke to my son and the boy involved and the situations being monitred.
Hope your son ok x

gettingfit said:
DYJHIW you see animal jeans for £5 on their ebay shop with free postage but you need regular leg length but these are long.:sigh:

I bought 2 pairs last night and just going to shorten them :) be rude not to at that price! X

Don't you just hate it when something is happening and you don't know what to do about it, and you are terrified of telling people as they will make judgements-and it results in you getting so worked up about it that you make the situation worse, and end up taking your fear and stresses out on people, who then end up falling out with you :( :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Don't you just hate it when something is happening and you don't know what to do about it, and you are terrified of telling people as they will make judgements-and it results in you getting so worked up about it that you make the situation worse, and end up taking your fear and stresses out on people, who then end up falling out with you :( :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Anything we can help with?

I know it's easier said than done but stressing will not improve matters. I suffered from stress years ago & only stopped stressing when I realised nothing improved with making myself ill through stress.

When you fall into a packet of pink wafers :( only had 3 so could have been a lot worse but I ate them without any thought at all! I really do self sabotage... Ordered my Xmas outfit today & then fall off plan...

*Emsie* said:
Oooh what outfit you ordered?x

Thought I could dress it up and down but shorts are not part of my usual wardrobe (even with tights which i intend to wear) so I need to seriously stay on track!!!

Attachments

• image-1599517056.jpg
    image-1599517056.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 89
*Emsie* said:
Thats lovely and am sure you will look fab in it despite the pink wafers ;)

Lol, cheers X didn't actually realise they were only 2 syns each so easy to pull back (I'm a Monday weigher) :)

Back