Don't you just hate it when....

Shirleen said:
DYJHIW you're cold and forgot to bring a cardi to work!

Brrrr do some star jumps shirl that'll warm you up! Xx

Another one tonight, cross with myself again! Dyjhiw you get the early warning signs of a uti and realise for the umpteenth time this last few weeks you've only had one glass of water all day and unless you get drinking enough water you'll be uncomfortable for days :(
Put some bicarb in some water that will help ease symptoms

*Emsie* said:
Put some bicarb in some water that will help ease symptoms

Thanks hun I'll give that a go. Have even got an ap on my phone that sounds to remind me to drink, but more often than not it just annoys me and I turn it off and forget the reminder went off! Need to sort it out its not going to help me lose weight either not drinking!

ScarlettStar86 said:
Thanks hun I'll give that a go. Have even got an ap on my phone that sounds to remind me to drink, but more often than not it just annoys me and I turn it off and forget the reminder went off! Need to sort it out its not going to help me lose weight either not drinking!

Are you not drinking anything? It doesn't need to be water. Be careful of too much citrus, that's what sets cystitis off for me, but bicarb always helps x

Shirleen said:
Are you not drinking anything? It doesn't need to be water. Be careful of too much citrus, that's what sets cystitis off for me, but bicarb always helps x

Well its only when the symptoms start that I think back and realise like last night that in the previous 2 days I had only drank 1 glass of water and a coffee all day (and a glass of wine last night but not sure if that counts lol), both days. I know its that that sets it off, but its finding a way to remind myself. Just so busy looking after the boys I nanny for and housework in their house while they are at school I'm the last on the list and therefore get forgotten! X

DYJHIW you "fail" on sw by getting pizza, which by itself isn't a fail but when you add in chips and ice cream and chocolate it most certainly is, so the imaginary fail leads to a reality one? (i don't know if that makes sense)

And then you break a no spend day for it as well!

Soo pissed at myself today, seem to be having such a hard time getting back on track after my holiday, i have a good couple of days and then totally backtrack with nights like this....grrr @ myself!

ScarlettStar86 said:
Well its only when the symptoms start that I think back and realise like last night that in the previous 2 days I had only drank 1 glass of water and a coffee all day (and a glass of wine last night but not sure if that counts lol), both days. I know its that that sets it off, but its finding a way to remind myself. Just so busy looking after the boys I nanny for and housework in their house while they are at school I'm the last on the list and therefore get forgotten! X

Check out Martha Stewart's site for a water carrier, it's quite simple and means you can carry it around all day.

http://www.marthastewart.com/273678/water-carrier

Alternatively I assume you give drinks to the kids? Ensure you have one every time they do. Or set your phone to go off every hour to remind you.

DYJHIW OH rings you up from work & says 'how much wine did you have to drink last night?' Oh sh1t, oh sh1t, I'm thinking what the heck have I done, so he 'tells' me, 'that email to XYZ, just read what you've put' oh flip, then I realise, stupid OH is looking at an old reply/send email. But for a few mins I was a bit panicky as its a client I was replying to, phew.

Shirleen said:
Check out Martha Stewart's site for a water carrier, it's quite simple and means you can carry it around all day.

http://www.marthastewart.com/273678/water-carrier

Alternatively I assume you give drinks to the kids? Ensure you have one every time they do. Or set your phone to go off every hour to remind you.

Thanks shirl good idea having one when they do, I'm usually preparing the next thing while they are sitting still but will make time! X

When you meet a woman with a hairy chin or bushy eyebrows and you have to stop yourself from attacking her with tweezers!

jezzi999 said:
When not a single floor in your new flat is actually level. The laminate in the living room
/bedroom/ hallway is bumpy, and the bathroom and kitchen have textured tiles.

Its been hard each week to get an accurate weight, but this week the scales are having none of it I literally cant get the same weight twice. Between the bathroom and the hallway I gain 4lb, and in various spots on the bathroom floor I lose between 0.25 and 2lb. I just can't find a spot where they level out.

Had a bad week headwise, stuck to plan but really struggled and had to fight to stay on, and this is really not what I needed on WI day. Frustrated as hell.

I'd weigh at your local boots if it's as bad as this hun!

jezzi999 said:
When not a single floor in your new flat is actually level. The laminate in the living room
/bedroom/ hallway is bumpy, and the bathroom and kitchen have textured tiles.

Its been hard each week to get an accurate weight, but this week the scales are having none of it I literally cant get the same weight twice. Between the bathroom and the hallway I gain 4lb, and in various spots on the bathroom floor I lose between 0.25 and 2lb. I just can't find a spot where they level out.

Had a bad week headwise, stuck to plan but really struggled and had to fight to stay on, and this is really not what I needed on WI day. Frustrated as hell.

First of all *hugs*
Secondly I'd agree, at least once weigh at boots, then come straight home and get on your scales. Move them till you find the same weight or a definite even difference of 1lb or 1/2lb then make that your weighing spot. I weigh at group but I constantly hop on and off through the week. My bathroom is thick pile carpet (think the landlord was drunk!) So the scales don't work properly in there and weigh 1/2stone out but on my hallway carpet its a really short pile and weighs accurately. I think as long as you always weigh in the same place at the same time, the losses will all be relative even if the actual number isn't accurate. X

jezzi999 said:
Yeah I might have to.

It's one of those final straw things at the end of a crappy week, but I'm going to try not to dwell on it!

Chicka, could you go outside and do it? Sounds mad but if you have concrete somewhere thats abit private? Just a thought xx

l0v3child said:
Chicka, could you go outside and do it? Sounds mad but if you have concrete somewhere thats abit private? Just a thought xx

Nevermind! Didnt read on!! Lol.x

Back