Don't you just hate it when....

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw your daughter manages to get you to agree to give her a lift even though you really cba!

Oh every time!!! She's moved out and still corners me on my days off to get a lift somewhere! I now insist she meets me halfway, that's curbed her antics!

DYJHIW... it gets to 6:30pm and you realise you haven't washed the children's school uniforms! Where did Saturday go? x

When you have a really cr@ppy night's sleep (I was awake at least once an hour all night abd everytime I woke up it took awhile to get back to sleep) and then in my sleepy state this morning left for work half an hour early :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

...you realise that removing dropbox from your net book has wiped off all the husband's work files. Anyone know how to get them back or, failing that, a good divorce lawyer?

...you realise that removing dropbox from your net book has wiped off all the husband's work files. Anyone know how to get them back or, failing that, a good divorce lawyer?

I think the files should be stored online too? I'm not 100% as it's been that long since I've used dropbox but try going to the website and logging in to check just in case :) Hope you get them back.

Back