Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW yesterday was beyond **** at work and today already looks like it will be no better. On a plus point, I'm taking my Mum to see George Michael tonight - thank heavens I've got something to look forward to!

Shirleen said:
On the other hand, how annoying is it when you want to discuss a programme on FB and someone gets antsy because they haven't watched it yet!!!
I wouldn't mind but they make out like its all your fault and you should have KNOWN their TV watching schedule!

Only exception was the poor American friend of a friend as they don't get to watch Downton til January.

Very annoying!!! If you want to avoid something then you need to avoid all social media, Internet news pages, tv, radio and newspapers!!!!

jaylou said:
Very annoying!!! If you want to avoid something then you need to avoid all social media, Internet news pages, tv, radio and newspapers!!!!

Exactly, I get really peed off with people making out you're a bad person simply because you mentioned that Carson was hanged for treason in Downton Abbey this week!

Happy Holidays said:
That's outrageous, I can't believe those prices, not many people can afford that.

Well its reported that the band will be earning over half a million quid each PER HOUR so the good news is at least they can afford their own tickets even if no one else can!

ScarlettStar86 said:
Well its reported that the band will be earning over half a million quid each PER HOUR so the good news is at least they can afford their own tickets even if no one else can!

With Pensioners concession too!

DYJHIW you still ill :( :( my little one is at nursery today which is good (sounds awful!) but i cant even focus on tidying up never mind looking after a hyper little one lol.. Will be glad for home time though, need my cuddles!!

DYJHIW you can't stop shopping! I'm obsessed with the fact I can now fit in size 12s and everywhere has a sale on so I've now got orders on the way from Dotty P's, Republic and Brandalley. Bad, bad, bad Sarah!!

DYJHIW work gets in the way of everything! I am feeling super motivated today and want to get home so I can make my "Christmas Wish" countdown tree!!

.....when you lifted too many heavy boxes this morning and now can't move.....bloody back!! Have taken a couple of painkillers but now I feel really sick :(

When you get told at 8.55 on a wed morning that you have been chosen to go on a 3 day training course starting at 9am. Short notice or what

DYJHIW you see a pair of boots Tesco online for £5 and by the time you put all your details in they are sold out.:( Only size 3 and 5 left now.

I've just bought the boots in a size 6, but online that's all it said was available, perfect for me (well daughter's christmas pressie):D

Dyjhiw you have a meeting with deputy head before work and aren't sure how she will react to what you have to say but you have to say it.

Go for it, some things are better said, than left unsaid, good luck;)

Back