Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW a friend rings you, drunk. Not sure if it's talk or they will do something stupid and not sure exactly where they are?

Update: Not as bad as thought? Thank **** for that?

totally relate to this. dont worry though, most of the time the people who talk about doing it wont do it, its the ones you would never expect xxxx

DYJHIW the CEO of your company drives you UP THE WALL?! They forget the hours and hours of unpaid overtime you put in, the nights away from home and the mega stress and seem to spend all their time making you feel that nothing you do is ever good enough. ARGHHHH!!!

Miss_Corset said:
DYJHIW the CEO of your company drives you UP THE WALL?! They forget the hours and hours of unpaid overtime you put in, the nights away from home and the mega stress and seem to spend all their time making you feel that nothing you do is ever good enough. ARGHHHH!!!

Do we work @ the same place?

Whats a Christmas wish countdown tree?! Xx

This is a Christmas Wish Countdown Tree...

Christmas wish.jpg

:D

I got my inspiration from Hannah's "Christmas Wish Countdown" thread in Off Topic (thanks Hannah!)

gettingfit said:
DYJHIW you see a pair of boots Tesco online for £5 and by the time you put all your details in they are sold out.:( Only size 3 and 5 left now.

Dyjhiw you go to your local tesco to see if there's any £5 boots there but they're still full price :(

Dyjhiw you go to your local tesco to see if there's any £5 boots there but they're still full price :(

I ordered mine online & selected 'collect at store' so I didn't have to pay P&P, have you had a look online?

The link for said boots is in the bargins sticky thread.;)

juicygooseface said:
totally relate to this. dont worry though, most of the time the people who talk about doing it wont do it, its the ones you would never expect xxxx

I know what you mean! Had that happen to a mate about 18 months ago? Completely out of the blue? Still don't know why?

Last night was more drunk and upset, but still worrying at the time?

I know what you mean! Had that happen to a mate about 18 months ago? Completely out of the blue? Still don't know why?

Last night was more drunk and upset, but still worrying at the time?
yeah totally understand what you mean!
i have a family member who rings up about once a month drunk and saying all sorts and it is hard to hear.
also have a friend who actually did it and everyone couldnt believe it had happened. so many unanswered questions!

xxxxxx

ScarlettStar86 said:
Djyhiw you have 3 days of 100% then royally feck it up! I know its not.actually all that bad syns wise but still annoying when you've had such a good start back on plan!

Define feck it up? :) . Regardless, it won't be as bad as you think Hun. Promise x

kingleds said:
Define feck it up? :) . Regardless, it won't be as bad as you think Hun. Promise x

Haha well, was no bread available this morning for breakfast so had 2 crumpets (10syns) with my tomatoes and bacon. Lunch was fine but I always get peckish around school run time. Munchies arrived early today so had some fruit n fibre (heb) but then couldn't stop and had 2 bowls of weetabix with syrup (16syns total) a bourbon biscuit and a rice krispie marshmallow bar (yuck! Another 9 total I think?) Then making boys dinner, pasta,chicken, onion, carrots (all fine) but cooked in oil with pesto and creme fraiche added (not fine...) Had the leftovers, about 3 tablespoons (estimate 8 syns) :( just annoyed that I've done so well this week then gone over today when I was hoping to have a good first week back on it!

DYJHIW your OH hasn't done ANY housework for the past couple of weeks and seems to expect you to clean up after him? I came home to his dirty clothes on top of the washing basket AGAIN. How hard is it to take the lid off and put them in the basket?! Every time I speak to him about it he gets in a huff and says he was leaving the clothes there to put them in later. That doesn't even make sense!!!!!! Arghhhhh.

I would go on a cleaning strike but I suffer from anxiety and if the house isn't spotless it brings it on really badly as I can't stop thinking about the mess. He's making me so angry!

Felix said:
DYJHIW your OH hasn't done ANY housework for the past couple of weeks and seems to expect you to clean up after him? I came home to his dirty clothes on top of the washing basket AGAIN. How hard is it to take the lid off and put them in the basket?! Every time I speak to him about it he gets in a huff and says he was leaving the clothes there to put them in later. That doesn't even make sense!!!!!! Arghhhhh.

I would go on a cleaning strike but I suffer from anxiety and if the house isn't spotless it brings it on really badly as I can't stop thinking about the mess. He's making me so angry!

Have you tried poking him in the eye?

Men! They really don't see what we do round the house etc it is very frustrating especially if he knows that it makes you anxious! Do you work on the anxieties? Could that make it less of an issue?
He's 6ft 4 and I can't reach :(

Stand on the washing basket?....or sit in it and jump out at him next time he puts something on top?

Felix said:
He's 6ft 4 and I can't reach :(

Yes mines 6ft 3 so I feel your pain. Mine has no concept of any kind of bin (wash bin, food bin etc). I'm starting to think he assumes our whole house is a bin?

Yet his car is pristine!?

*Emsie* said:
Men! They really don't see what we do round the house etc it is very frustrating especially if he knows that it makes you anxious! Do you work on the anxieties? Could that make it less of an issue?

Stand on the washing basket?....or sit in it and jump out at him next time he puts something on top?

The only way I can control it and calm myself down is by cleaning. It's very odd! It comes and goes and it hasn't been very bad for a while but I don't know how long that will last. And I know what you mean - his version of 'cleaning up' is my idea of terrible mess haha

Back