Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you come home from a long day out to find OH has taken the whole pot of SW casserole you made out of the fridge and reheated the whole thing rather than just taking a portion out and reheating OR eating the lamb (yuck) casserole I'd made for him! Now it can't be heated again and I haven't even had any and that was my dinner tonight. Ate a little bit of it cold just cos I was starving! Hope I don't get food poisoning. Told me it was my own fault for not being home! He nearly ended up wearing both the pork and the frickin lamb casserole! Why don't they think about this stuff????

That's why they have us - because they can't think lol. I once did that with a Chilli. Made a massive pan full I said to hubby theres some Chilli in the pan for your tea im going to WI -------- he only ate the whole damn lot the greedy sod . I was so annoyed with him and like you I could have just poured something over him grrrrrrrrrrrrr

hollys nan- if you have time, could you do a quick check on the any advice thread and have a look at lesleyannes food, I think i've advised correctly, I dont know what biltong is?? I think its a meat lol, she's having a hard time getting her head around having both a & b choices .

Cheers me dear

DYJHIW you're going out for the day with family and nephews and you're mum and dad suggest your absolute favourite non SW treat ...... McDonalds breakfast!!! Grrr!!! I WILL resist temptation!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

camz said:
DYJHIW you're going out for the day with family and nephews and you're mum and dad suggest your absolute favourite non SW treat ...... McDonalds breakfast!!! Grrr!!! I WILL resist temptation!! Xxx

You could have porridge or fruit there maybe?

Welshtigger said:
You could have porridge or fruit there maybe?

Haha I really don't like porridge but I think I will make something here for breakfast (like and omelette) and then have fruit whilst at McDonald's. I just want a guilt free sausage and egg meal with a hash brown...but I know myself it's not worth the guilt, and I would beat myself up about it! Xxx

This has confirmed that I won't be having one!!! X

Attachments

• image-3410544570.jpg
    image-3410544570.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 72
camz said:
Haha I really don't like porridge but I think I will make something here for breakfast (like and omelette) and then have fruit whilst at McDonald's. I just want a guilt free sausage and egg meal with a hash brown...but I know myself it's not worth the guilt, and I would beat myself up about it! Xxx

Or you could always syn one!

Welshtigger said:
Or you could always syn one!

I thought about it... Until I checked the syns, and it would have me over for the day already!! Not a good start, and not worth it...think I will wait til I'm at target before I have a treat like that! Xxx

Dyjhiw its turning into one of those days.... Yesterday I was feeling great, really positive and had my first "thin day" in years (one of those days when you just feel thin!). Today is the slump, I am tired and feeling like a right fat bap! Work is sucking more than ever and everyone here is so *****y. Glad I'm only a temp as I don't get involved but the atmosphere is bad. Plus I have a horrible stomach ache. I wish I could have a duvet day.

DYJHIW you have a break from 1100-1600 so make plans and then you get a txt from the office at 930 asking me to do a 2 hour sit in call from 1400-1600- ermmmm no!!! Short notice much! Only got one full day off and already covered extra calls on Wednesday when I was meant to be going to sw, so got things to do in my break today :banghead: :banghead:

DYJHIW you feel lost and useless, I want to make it all better for the in-laws but have no idea what to do. My F-I-L is so depressed and in denial that his tumour was even cancerous - he thinks the operation was an over reaction :cry:

Iv'e had a crappy week too - bad news wise. So .......... i'm just sending a massive group hug to everyone here in the same boat :grouphugg:

Dyjhiw, you're soooooo hungry, craving all kinds of bad savoury things and someone from the office decides to go to the bakery to buy pasties and cakes for everyone. The temptation was so bad but I have declined the offer. All I can think about now is a Cornish pasty.

Back