Don't you just hate it when....

Hope you're ok shirl! X

DYJHIW all you want to do with your day is sleep and go to the gym, how productive.

Also, DYJHIW you go to Tesco with 1 thing that you NEED. You spend 38 quid and forget that 1 item.

Lol i'm always doing that!!

DYJHIW - Someone starts an argument with you about something that doesn't matter, but in trying to defend your own views on it you get shot down and told we're not having a domestic about it, I didn't want an argument but don't tell me I'm wrong and not let me defend myself. What really annoys me is its something that really doesn't matter, its personal choice (apparently last year I put my decorations up too early... so they were up for the whole of December, I had my reasons and I didn't get fed up of them.... but I was wrong in doing so and have no right to voice my reasons or point out that I didn't get fed up of them.... ''because everyone who puts them up early takes them down early'' even though it is a matter of personal choice which effects noone except for me and the people in my house, when I put my decoration up does not effect you, I don't care if you put yours up on Christmas eve, personally that's too late for me but if its what you want to do IT DOES NOT EFFECT ME)

In fact this whole thing has actually made me want to go and get my decorations down just to **** a few people off with something which is nothing to do with them

Wannabe skinnymini said:
It's entirely a personal choice. Just try to ignore the Xmas haters! Mine goes up 1st Dec and comes down 1st Jan. I'd have them up all year round if my hubby would let me :)

Me too :) decorations go up 1st Dec (2 days after daughters birthday) & come down around 5th Jan (Sunday before kids go back to school - it's also 2 days before sons birthday!) OH isn't overly festive but me & kids love it :) X

Sorry just needed a rant, I'm not changing it, ours will def be up 1st of December again (especially considering its a weekend this year) it just annoys me that people think they know better and get so offended by something I'm doing in my own house! Didn't help that it was my mum more recently saying it and she just constantly seems to be putting me down, in the same conversation I had to defend my decision to do a run in December (only a fun run for 4.4 miles but obviously I'm not going to be good enough or fast enough to do it and my friend who's doing it will be better.... well she didn't put it like that but its how it feels, what she doesn't understand is saying things like that actually make me want to try and beat my friend rather then taking it steady which is what I should be doing)

It's entirely a personal choice. Just try to ignore the Xmas haters! Mine goes up 1st Dec and comes down 1st Jan. I'd have them up all year round if my hubby would let me :)

Exactly the same in our house :)

I'm too lazy to put xmas decs up (it's just me in the flat and i spend xmas/boxing day with the parents) but i think it's lovely when you're out driving and see people with lights in their windows :) :xmastree:

*Emsie* said:
I don't usually put mine up till the weekend before xmas, waiting till after sons bday and hate being told its too late! People should mind their own!

Same as that! Only ours go up on Xmas eve if at all. I don't enjoy Xmas for a number of reasons, but I'd never for one second expect the rest of the world to agree with me!

*Emsie* said:
You are probably both right but its hard to put your trust in something that you don't trust and I don't have a regular Dr that I have a relationship with either, also the fact that they take time to work is of putting and the trial and error thing too.

If you want to try something else first maybe sign up to Mood gym. It's a free online CBT course xx

Back