Don't you just hate it when....

...when you realise that Garlic & Herb Philly Light doesn't qualify as an A choice so you have to Syn it. That means I've used 12 Syns on Philly Light alone in the past 2 days. Bum, I could think of a lot better things to waste 12 Syns on :(

Oh bum! I've had it once as an A choice oops..at least i know not to do it again!

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw you try to make a reasonably healthy choice for lunch but the jacket potato comes with a load of butter on it and there's creamy coleslaw on the side which you can't resist either! I nearly cried when saw the butter! Really annoys me how its so hard to eat healthily out!

Totally agree with this!! My jacket potato had butter on it after I asked for it without at the harvester the other night and I literally gasped out loud in horror and proceeded to flick it across the table (by accident oFc) with my fork!

Totally agree with this!! My jacket potato had butter on it after I asked for it without at the harvester the other night and I literally gasped out loud in horror and proceeded to flick it across the table (by accident oFc) with my fork!

Send it back?

Arctic-BNG said:
Send it back?

Yeah could have done but it hasn't really melted too bad and I hate to cause a fuss!

Dyjhiw despite the anti depressants and counselling you are feeling worse by the day and don't know what to do anymore. I can't talk to family about it as they have their own problems and the counselling is great but just keep going over the same thing. Don't even know if my gp will be able to do anymore :(

RScothern said:
Dyjhiw despite the anti depressants and counselling you are feeling worse by the day and don't know what to do anymore. I can't talk to family about it as they have their own problems and the counselling is great but just keep going over the same thing. Don't even know if my gp will be able to do anymore :(

How long have you been on the tabs? Maybe your not having the full benefit yet. Or maybe a higher dose? Maybe ask the doc about CBT or other kind of therapy? xx

RScothern said:
Have been on them for about 6 months now. Don't know if they can up the dosage or not. Can't go on like this though x

There are many different types of anti-d's and some work better for different people, so maybe they can try you on another one. Don't give up, ask for more help. I know how awful depression is. It feels like it'll never end, but I promise it can get better xx

*Emsie* said:
Amazing how much of its about and like mentioned earlier in the week because of the stigma its rarely talked about.
Rscothern I hope you get sorted x

Definitely. At the time no one knew except my oh as I was too ashamed. I think it's the same for many people - it's a shame as its so prevalent nowadays.

Dyjhiw you make silly mistakes on your shopping order (2 lots of red milk instead of 1 red/1 green,2 lots of peppers etc) and Asda make some so near yet so far substitutions (chicken legs instead of thighs,big wholemeal loaf instead of 400g,chickpeas instead of chickpea dahl etc etc)

I got free delivery when Asda subbed a tin of chicken curry with.........Curry powder and JAFFA CAKES!!!! I kid you not! When I rang up the woman kept laughing so did her colleagues in the office!

Haha shirl maybe they thought it would soften the blow!

The family I used to work for were.having a party and had ordered loads of disposable cups and plates from sainsburys. There were two sizes of cups on order and the smaller size wasn't availabile so they substituted with more of the large size, fair enough maybe. The plates also weren't availabile so they too were substituted with the same bloody cups! Ended up with 90 plastic pint glasses and nothing to offer people for the buffet food- pint of sausage rolls anyone?

i ordered my shopping online from Asda last week and they substituted butternut squash with carrots, i just don't get it, i just don't get it at all!!!!

I got subbed fresh lemons and limes, instead of lemon&lime toilet cleaner. Like I was going to squeeze and make my own.

I'm loving all the substitutions but this is the best

jezzi999 said:
I got subbed fresh lemons and limes, instead of lemon&lime toilet cleaner. Like I was going to squeeze and make my own.

That literally made me laugh out loud cant believe it love it!!

Back