Don't you just hate it when....

jezzi999 said:
I got subbed fresh lemons and limes, instead of lemon&lime toilet cleaner. Like I was going to squeeze and make my own.

DYJHIW this makes you laugh so much you have to hold your stomach to control pain from your recent operation - hopefully stitches won't split!!!

I got subbed fresh lemons and limes, instead of lemon&lime toilet cleaner. Like I was going to squeeze and make my own.

I got free delivery when Asda subbed a tin of chicken curry with.........Curry powder and JAFFA CAKES!!!! I kid you not! When I rang up the woman kept laughing so did her colleagues in the office!

These have got my day of to a great start - too funny!

My dad works for sainsbury and just to annoy his dimwit manager.....instead of a coq au vin ready meal, he substituted it with all the ingredients....customer & manager not amused! My dad was though!

the_last_time said:
My dad works for sainsbury and just to annoy his dimwit manager.....instead of a coq au vin ready meal, he substituted it with all the ingredients....customer & manager not amused! My dad was though!

Oooh I'd love that! Tesco price match!

It's time to start getting him ready and little one suddenly has a new found interest in his cereal, after ignoring it for half an hour while he did nothing

I once mistook furniture polish for hairspray...not a good look before a night out haha! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dyjhiw you're that tired you mistake hairspray for deodorant, ouch :(

My friend did that the other way round once, we were on the way to school and trying to figure out why her hair was all white, I said did you spray deodorant instead of hair spray and she got really offended going on about how she isn't stupid, then when she got home she realised she had... whoops

DYJHIW money takes a while to come out of your account, I went shopping yesterday and want to see how much I have in my account but none of it has been updated yet. I know how much I spent don't get me wrong, but I prefer being able to see it.

ok, there may be a list here but
DYJHIW: people tell you 'but you're not going to go to the gym, you'll not do that in your spare time' - already puuting a negative slant on something that is a positive move (and to add, this person barely knows me)
DYJHIW - people have to attention seek, constantly. again, same person who puts a negative slant on everything i want to do - also posts gurning about nearly everything, esp on the sw group page everything then contradicts herself

dyjhiw you need heating on all time :( FREEZING!!

Back