Don't you just hate it when....

dyjhiw - people are down soon, you didnt even know as nobody said yet 6 are staying at ours!!! (i dont mind as they are old army mates of hubbys but one of them could of told us!!!!!)

Texty_F said:
Omg Shirleen surely that can't be right???? Ring docs tomorrow or the NHS helpline

Dunno, I'm hoping it'll wear off, the rest has, even if I consciously slacken my jaw I end up chattering my teeth! Weird!!!
I do feel calmer and more in control though!

Dunno, I'm hoping it'll wear off, the rest has, even if I consciously slacken my jaw I end up chattering my teeth! Weird!!!
I do feel calmer and more in control though!

shirl which meds are u on? cos this sounds exactly what i was like when i started mine, and also i felt more anxious at first but then after a few weeks it levelled out xxxx

DYJHIW you decide to look up what weight would make you BMI healthy - the very top would be 9st10lb - never going to happen :(

I'm going for 1/2 a stone at a time but the thought of losing another 10 stone kind of fills me with dread. I know I'll just have to not think about it because if I dwell on it I'm going to give up :(

Paula1978 said:
I'm going for 1/2 a stone at a time but the thought of losing another 10 stone kind of fills me with dread. I know I'll just have to not think about it because if I dwell on it I'm going to give up :(

I thought the same-but I set myself interim targets-club 10 is a good one to start with x

juicygooseface said:
shirl which meds are u on? cos this sounds exactly what i was like when i started mine, and also i felt more anxious at first but then after a few weeks it levelled out xxxx

Sertraline (Lustral) I hope it does wear off!

ARGH DYJHIW your making porridge for sons breakfast this morning an follow the instructions of 2mins in microwave... come back when it 'pings' an its all over my microwave!!! :mad: grrr what a mess!

ARGH DYJHIW your making porridge for sons breakfast this morning an follow the instructions of 2mins in microwave... come back when it 'pings' an its all over my microwave!!! :mad: grrr what a mess!

Was it in a small bowl, I always do porridge in a much bigger bowl then what's needed otherwise it makes a mess

Was it in a small bowl, I always do porridge in a much bigger bowl then what's needed otherwise it makes a mess

no just a average bowl. well i would say is smaller sides than usual. going to do in very deep bowls from now on! not a great start for me this morning lol. x

When you've had a cold & now had sinus pain for the last 2 days :( can't lift my head without feeling like my eyeballs are going to pop out!

Back