Don't you just hate it when....

Jess<3 said:
DYJHIW feeling sorry & depressed for myself!! Had my hospital app earlier an things are just :mad::mad:

Surgery within 3 months (knew needed it an again on next knee when it happens...) but my knees/ligaments just seem to get worse! surgery very risky as 'revision surgery' as consultant said & will be half a day surgery!!
Seems we get one thing sorted then two more problems happen & now back to square one with redoing my LCL ligaments :sigh:

if only i could turn back time an change that 1 night!! would of saved me lots of pain & tears the past 5 years :sigh:

(sorry for the moan, needed to get it out)

Hugs xxxx

in exactly the same boat Jenna88 :( up again at 7 and it starts aaaaall over again :( at least i got my weigh in to look forward to!

DYJHIW you went to bed at 10pm, but feel as though you've been awake since 2am, and have your first teaching observation in a new school from 9-12 this morning with the head and a big cheese from the council, and the person you work with kindly left your classroom looking like its been stirred with a stick so you are going into work even earlier than usual to do jobs that should have been done anyway!? Grrr! Stress stress stress today - roll on WI!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW the brats next door are awake and screaming from 6:20 this morning!! It's really getting beyond a joke now-going to contact someone for advice as my parents are getting sick of it too-and it's my bedroom that adjoins the children's :banghead:

Sertraline (Lustral) I hope it does wear off!

yes they do do that to you! dont worry it does wear off, at first its a bit overbearing but it calms down xxxxx

X Kelly X said:
Dyjh- office wispers.... Arrrgh

Yes, all whispers!!! I though it would be different in a non office environment, but it seems we'll never actually progress from the playground. I take everything I hear with a pinch of salt these days....I started a rumour about my manager once (with her blessing & not a bad one) across the site & it wasn't just how quickly it got about but also what it ended up being....it went from applying for site manager position (one step up) to going to be our new service manager (another step up)....crazy!! And there was no such position available!

Dyjh- office wispers.... Arrrgh

God yes. I work in a fairly male dominated environment, which usually puts a stop to most of this type of stuff but my current company is the exception! I am the only women in our sales team who hasn't been accused of sleeping with a colleague/boss. I asked a male colleague if this was because I was a hedgepig that noone would touch in a million years :) He told me its because they are all so scared of me they'd never for one second suggest it, plus they all all know I love my husband.

Its all a bit school like though!

Dyjhiw you have split the seams on your spanx. If ever there was physical evidence you are not the size you think you are in your head.......

Back