Don't you just hate it when....

I know its just I feel that I am running out of time energy and money to prepare for it all
Hugs! Just think about the good stuff...it's neat Christmas which means a fortnight off work (presuming as we both work in schools we get the same hols), you shall be spending time with your wee family and giving and receiving gifts soon....all pure cheese but almost certain to make you smile.

Big hugs missy hope things get sorted for you

Thanks x Just getting really stressed out with it all. Being dead hormonal doesn't help either!

DYJHIW some is selling something on fb, and you comment saying you are very interested, and will let them know in an hour or so-then they've just commented to say someone else has bought it!!! :banghead:

DYJHIW some is selling something on fb, and you comment saying you are very interested, and will let them know in an hour or so-then they've just commented to say someone else has bought it!!! :banghead:

Something similar happened to me recently & it really got me mad, next time they were selling something i just didnt bother looking.

DYJHIW - the lads in the house are watching the footie and keep shouting at the tele like the players and the ref can hear them - DOH its like being at the match

Lol yeh we could, the thing is - we live in the North East and its a Scottish team they watch lol they even have season tickets to go up to glasgow

...you're winding yourself up waiting for TOTM to come and now it's here it feels like the world is ending.

Yes I can have my blood tests now which I suppose is a good thing but it doesn't feel like it when all I can think about is how bloody unfair it all is.

Last edited:
Dyjhiw your dads vile and repugnant sister brings your Nan to stay for the weekend to visit your dad for probably the last time. They were here from Friday night and left at lunch time today... My 'aunt' spent a total of 7 minutes with my dad on Friday evening and that was it (during which time she spent the whole time talking about herself). She didn't even pop up to say goodbye today just shouted 'see ya' up the stairs because my Nan said she thought she should say goodbye rather than just leave.

She literally arrived, ignored me when I opened the door and walked straight past, said she wanted to be visiting friends but they were busy so she was 'stuck here', demanded the wifi key and sat on her laptop all weekend making out she's really important and MUST work from home.

She's upset my Dad as he knows he won't see her again and he's aghast she didn't even have the decency to spend any of her precious time with him. To be honest I felt like smashing her face in for upsetting my dad at this stage.

How can you behave like that at 58?! It's not even like there's bad blood between them, she's just a nasty cow. Sometimes I can't believe her and my dad are related they're so different.

...you're winding yourself up waiting for TOTM to come and now it's here it feels like the world is ending.

Yes I can have my blood tests now which I suppose is a good thing but it doesn't feel like it when all I can think about is how bloody unfair it all is.

I'm just coming to the end of my TOTM, last one ended August 31st so I'd been convincing myself it'd finally happened. *hugs*

Lol yeh we could, the thing is - we live in the North East and its a Scottish team they watch lol they even have season tickets to go up to glasgow

Snap with my dad and brother, we live in Durham, but both men of the house drive up to Glasgow to watch Celtic weekly!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back