Don't you just hate it when....

You go to WI last night and stay the same (expectedly) then get up this morning, have a P00 and WI 3lbs lighter haha!!

Haven't been in days!!!! Sorry if its TMI first thing haha! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW you do some sneaky online shopping for OH's present and everything you looked at/ordered is now coming up in the scrolling adverts on any websites you look at - including Minimins. Is there a way I can stop this? The element of surprise is now well and truly gone!

I'm sure there is but not sure how sorry!
On a similar thing dyjhiw you are checking bank statement and wondering why a payment went out to dorothy perkins as you didn't buy anything from there and then oh you remember hubby went shopping sat! and now you are thinking oh what the bloodyhell has he bought from there ha ha

DYJHIW you do some sneaky online shopping for OH's present and everything you looked at/ordered is now coming up in the scrolling adverts on any websites you look at - including Minimins. Is there a way I can stop this? The element of surprise is now well and truly gone!

I think clearing cookies might help if not...
Go looking at different stuff, try loreal, debenhams, search Handbags etcetera

Put an ad-blocker on your browser? I didn't even know Minimins had adverts...

When the man comes to read the gas & electric meters meaning i'll have a lovely big bill just before christmas! Wonder if they'll gift wrap it?!

DYJHIW the last hour at work is dragging..also when I have to go into town from work to post a box of christmas presents to my friend in America. It's cold and snowy outside..I want a bath and my pj's!

Dyjhiw hubby is unsure whether or not he will make it back in time to take son to training then texts you to say he won't be then as you are just about to leave he says he will be back in 5 so you tell son to wait but it takes longer than 5 so you are then getting moaned at by son because he will be late then a message from hubby saying he is in traffic so you get son to get in car and then as you are pulling off drive hubby pulls up behind you!
All that and son will be late for training and though you know hubby was trying to be helpful(I think!) you and son are frustrated with him! Plus how the hell he was texting when driving I don't wanna know!

Yep she did, thanks.

They're rioting because the political parties here voted to remove the union flag from Belfast city hall even though it is the flag of the country. I'm in absolutely no way politically inclined or religious but I think it was a big mistake to remove it-the majority of Belfast council are nationalist so that's how it's come about but now the loyalists are none too happy. Oh norn iron is just soo exciting.

DYJHIW....work bag fails!!

Two pairs of socks and no knickers!
Just hand washed and hoping they'll dry before seven!

DYJHIW you get woken up at 8am by on-call asking why you're not at your first call!!!! My first call on my Rota is at 9:15-apparently someone was meant to call me yesterday and ask me go cover!!! So now I look cr*p as I didn't turn up for a call I didn't even know about!!! Am f*cking fuming :(

Back