Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW recent change to grow side fringe from full fringe but it just won't go right!! Debating to get it cut as its annoying but il regret it like every other time!!

Linz that is awful! My ex boyfriend called me fat after putting on weight due to illness...I quickly got rid of him and in a few weeks I have lost 5% of my body weight!! Use it as motivation :) xx

Dyjhiw you hear about another waste of a doctors time with my sister in law. She's just taken my five year old nephew to the doctors because he's having nightmares!! Wtf!! He's five, five year olds have nightmares especially when you let him watch all the rubbish of the day on the telly that's far to old for him

OMG don't you just hate it when you check the weather forecast for the holiday. Not going for 3 weeks yet, but next weeks forecast is MAX-3

.... And MINIMUM -46!!

WTF I know it's lapland but...

Brrr hope you've got your thermals ready! Lots of thin layers rather than fewer thick ones too x

DYJHIW your boyfriend says he'll be following slimming world with you in Jan and properly count syns, then sits eating chocolate orange with little one

thats mean :( prove her wrong, Nothing like negativity to help you is there! x

That's really harsh! I'm sure lots of people thought that about me when I started - but I'm 2 stone down and they're all laughing on the other side of their faces!

You stick at it, lovely :) xx

Linz that is awful! My ex boyfriend called me fat after putting on weight due to illness...I quickly got rid of him and in a few weeks I have lost 5% of my body weight!! Use it as motivation :) xx

Thank you all, I have given up before but she knows how much i want it this time so i was just very taken back by what she said. I'd even prefer her to just pretend she's bothered, y'know?
So determined to prove her and everyone else wrong :) x

when you tell your mum how much you lost at WI this morning and she says 'you'll probably give up this week'
why can't people just learn that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all?

Don't listen and use it as motivation to prove her wrong x

.....when your friend who was told she couldn't have children was so excited to find out last week that she was expecting......she's lost the baby today :( totally gutted for her and her hubby :(

.....when your friend who was told she couldn't have children was so excited to find out last week that she was expecting......she's lost the baby today :( totally gutted for her and her hubby :(

So sad, we had friends in the exact same situation this time last year. Heartbreaking. Hope they are ok xxx

Thank you all, I have given up before but she knows how much i want it this time so i was just very taken back by what she said. I'd even prefer her to just pretend she's bothered, y'know?
So determined to prove her and everyone else wrong :) x

This time last year I told by hubby I was going to get to 11 stone (I was 15 stone at the time). He snorted and said I'd never be 11 stone.......I've loved proving him wrong!

Back