Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your relaxing for the night when you then realise you have loads of ironing still to do :( (my own fault for doing NONE over the Christmas break)

You eat like cavemen - though presumably beating your women with a club is optional :)

Haha :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dyjhiw you've been 100% on plan all day but then you start feeling sick and still have 2 hexb's left, can't stomach it but don't want it to ruin my week :(

Dont force them down if u feel sick Linz - chances are you would only throw them back up anyway if your sick. One day wont hurt if your ill. Try sipping some water for now x

DYJHIW your warm an comfy in bed but need to pee! Goddamit! >:mad:

...when you go up to bed at 10 last night after only having 2 hours sleep the night before and are still wide awake at 2.30am :( been awake since 6ish and I'm back in work this afternoon, eurghh

*Emsie* said:
whats that about Mrstore?

To cut a long story short lol......OH snoring the night before last, I ended up on the sofa at 4am still unable to drop off, brain wouldn't turn off, I'd been in a foul mood all day, dogs were awful all day so I was thinking about that, hence only a couple of hours sleep (puppy woke me up at something past 7).
Then last night I went up at nearly 10, fell asleep quite quickly, but woke up to the dog barking at 11.15, came downstairs to see what was up and it was OH home from work a bit earlier. We had words about a few things, I went back up feeling quite wound up. Could hear the dog whimpering so I didn't settle. Ended up coming back downstairs till 12.45 and was still awake at 2.30 this morning. I told OH that if he kept me awake again snoring that he'd be waking up with only one testicle!!!!!! Up at 7 but had been awake before that. Only in work 12-4ish today but it's my first day back after 2 weeks off. Sleep would have been lovely!!!! Here's hoping to a better night tonight!!

Dyjhiw you've already been in tears this morning over work and you're not even there yet. Even better mum just thinks I'm being lazy, she doesn't realise I don't feel I do a good job, want to do it or feel happy in my role. The only reason I'm sticking it out is cause she's a snob and can't think of her daughter with a degree doing a normal job...happiness doesn't seem to be an issue. Rant over. I'm sure ill read this later and be mortified at my self pitying waffle but of well

Back