Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you have a big fight with your husband and are really f- ed off as things were looking quite positive and now you are wondering whats the point!
Happy days are here again......

Know how that feels Emsie. We go through this every few weeks or so and then he won't speak to me for weeks on end sometimes. Have tried talking to him about it when he is "back in the room" and he has very good insight then but it all disappears when he gets into one of his funks. Hope it sorts itself soon. It can seem like it will never end when you're in the midst of it. I have started doing nice things for me (non food related now as previously it used to be food "treats" ie excuse to binge). Now I'll spend ages in the bath with candles and music or my iPad and catch up telly. Bliss! Use it as time to pamper yourself. Take care x

Know how that feels Emsie. We go through this every few weeks or so and then he won't speak to me for weeks on end sometimes. Have tried talking to him about it when he is "back in the room" and he has very good insight then but it all disappears when he gets into one of his funks. Hope it sorts itself soon. It can seem like it will never end when you're in the midst of it. I have started doing nice things for me (non food related now as previously it used to be food "treats" ie excuse to binge). Now I'll spend ages in the bath with candles and music or my iPad and catch up telly. Bliss! Use it as time to pamper yourself. Take care x

Some of that sounds scarily familiar I think the fact that things were looking positive puts him into self destruct mode but unfortunately I reacted badly because I was frustrated so now am in the wrong and won't be listened to :sigh: I think it's going to be a long night x

Dyjhiw you just can't seem to get your head back on after Christmas. I did brilliantly till the week between Christmas and new year then have just struggled to get back on track. Sat yesterday and ate almost a full packet of strawberry bonbons! Just like the old days sadly. Been better today but I've come on here to stop me from raiding the kitchen. I'm not even hungry ffs. I'm going to be out of top end of target on Tuesday and am really fed up! :-(

Dyjhiw you have a big fight with your husband and are really f- ed off as things were looking quite positive and now you are wondering whats the point!
Happy days are here again......

Oh dear, hope things start to calm down & get better, I hate having a row with OH, fortunately it's not that often. Have a glass of wine & take yourself off for a nice long bath or something. x

Some of that sounds scarily familiar I think the fact that things were looking positive puts him into self destruct mode but unfortunately I reacted badly because I was frustrated so now am in the wrong and won't be listened to :sigh: I think it's going to be a long night x

Definitely agree with there being a sabotaging element to it. Hope it all blows over quickly.

DYJHIW you have lovely off duty with midweek days off to enjoy by yourself and your hubby breaks his hand and gets 6 weeks off work !!!!

Dyjhiw people always sound so exasperated in their posts??

Pmsl, on this thread people are bound to come across as annoyed or irritated lol.
this is the "let off steam thread" Hahahaha a place where we can all let loose xxx

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, was there much damage, where was your car parked is are there any security cameras about? My courtesy car is a peugeot 107 & it's great, once I no longer need a larger car (when MiL has passed over) I'd a smaller car like that, it's brill.

I hate that, round Christmas time I had two migraines, the 2nd much worse than the first & I wanted to sleep but couldn't 'cause of the pain & I hadn't stopped being sick. I feel your pain & hope you're on the mend today.

No way can you still buy these,:p

My car is a pug 107 too, the back bumper is damaged and it was when I was parked up at work today, we use a local car park. Will have to see if they have CCTV. Ps you can yes still buy the lick ;) lol xxx

Aww :( sorry to hear that Emsie, hope you're ok x

Oh dear, hope things start to calm down & get better, I hate having a row with OH, fortunately it's not that often. Have a glass of wine & take yourself off for a nice long bath or something. x

Definitely agree with there being a sabotaging element to it. Hope it all blows over quickly.

Has blown over quicker than I feared sorry about the drama x p.s don't have a bath lol x

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Would it be rude of me to ask my C in class how many syns it is?!? LOL xxx

My C won't say breasts (in the chicken breasts context) and says lady dog instead of ***** so I reckon she'd have a heart attack if I did!

Still, Friday will be a flexi syn day :)

Back