Don't you just hate it when....

Shirleen - saw you FB post this morning & wanted to say am thinking you & your family at this sad time. Take care of yourself my lovely xxx

Dyjhiw people post questions on a thread that are answered on the first page of the thread....probably just me being a cow bag!

This annoys me as well, or when someone asks for advice on what to cook for tea or something, but says I have no chicken in and my boyfriend hates fish and a million people suggest chicken curry or fish pie! If you want to help someone or want someone to help you, at least read their full post before replying.

Shirleen - saw you FB post this morning & wanted to say am thinking you & your family at this sad time. Take care of yourself my lovely xxx

Saw the FB posts also. Love and hugs to you Shirleen, take care of yourself special lady. xxx

Dyjhiw you cooker decides to blow up leaving you with 1 cooker ring on the one night this week you planned a meal which needed 2 cooker rings.

New one being delivered on Sunday but has cost us £340! Most annoying.

when your watching dvds with your boyfriend and he spends the whole time on the laptop playing his game and when you moan about that he turns it off but carries on browsing the web and laughing at what he's reading! is it that much to ask just for him to sit and watch films with me on a friday night?

I might just wait until he wants to do something together and then tell him he should go get the laptop to do it with him insyead. Wouldnt mind but makes me feel like im always nagging him

I know, need them like a hole in the head at times lol... could put a hole on his head actually lmao

its a good job i love him really...

when your watching dvds with your boyfriend and he spends the whole time on the laptop playing his game and when you moan about that he turns it off but carries on browsing the web and laughing at what he's reading! is it that much to ask just for him to sit and watch films with me on a friday night?

my boyfriend has been upstairs since after dinner making a website. Has came down for a whole 10 minutes and then away back up again!

Arctic-BNG said:
Look at you with the new avatar! :)

Lol, I was feeling brave when I changed it! Now I'm a little scared that everyone knows what I look like! That piccy is almost 4 years old and I'm 2 stone heavier than that at the mo....so I guess it's a bit of inspiration if you know what I mean. I must admit I do like that photo....I've had lots of comments about it as its usually my Facebook piccy too :)

Back