Don't you just hate it when....

Ill keep my fingers crossed for you hun x

Thank you my dear :).
I never usually weigh on the eve of weigh in, not sure why I did tonight lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When you book a docs appt this morning - phoned at 8 got appt for 10am, walked all way to drs in snow & when I get there the bloody dr isn't here! He's stuck in snow about 20 mins away, I'm not been funny but my 3 year old has taken an hour taxi ride to school this morning no probs...

DYJHIW there aren't enough hours in the day to do your work plus all your personal admin. We've been so unlucky in the last 12 months - our garage burnt down last May and they still haven't started the rebuild so I'm spending loads of time on the phone to loss adjusters etc., then last month our car was written off in the snow (I was stopped at a junction and a taxi driver hit me) so now I'm wrangling with our insurance company for a reasonable settlement.

It's all a bit much today! :(

On the plus side though, DYJLIW you're back on plan and feeling in the zone!

Dyjliw you are still unable to respond to posts cos ipad app still not working v well. I have wanted to reply to lots of posts and know I could use the Internet app but its just not as handy on the hoof. Works on phone but usually busy when out and about with phone. Am sure it'll be fixed soon :-(

Jenna88 said:
You're starving, the dentist is already late. Your appointment is at 4.45pm and some bint who had an appointment for 20 past 4 has just strolled in and is still getting seen before you!

How annoying!!!!!

Back