Don't you just hate it when....

Im goin to make a little tweak here and change it to Would'nt You Just Love It If......... ??? We all lived closer together and could have a big ol'e minimins girly cocktail night out to let our hair down, support each other through our tough times by drinkin, dancin, and laughin away our troubles and celebrate the fantastic'ness that is all of us fine ladies!!! If only............???? Love and hugs to everyone who is feeling less than great just now!! And hope things pick up for you soon xxxxx

When some dozy bird drives into your car at a roundabout.

Thankfully not a huge amount of damage done & I was on my way to the Osteopath anyway so if she has tweaked my neck again it'll be sorted fairly quickly.

Just to go back to the HEX B theme, are the Oatso Simple not a B section anymore? I can't see them on the online version?

Just to go back to the HEX B theme, are the Oatso Simple not a B section anymore? I can't see them on the online version?

Nope, 'fraid not.

Although I'm classing the sachets as one with a ryvita until I've got through the box and a half I have in the cupboard! Xx

It's only the weight if the porridge in the sachets that stop them being a hexb. You could just empty them in to a tub and then weigh our your 30g of oats. I'm pretty sure if you use them as they are though, it'll be fine!

It's only the weight if the porridge in the sachets that stop them being a hexb. You could just empty them in to a tub and then weigh our your 30g of oats. I'm pretty sure if you use them as they are though, it'll be fine!

Yeah I think they're under the hexb weight (which is 35g btw!) - its just the convenience and milk measurer etc when at work x

DYJHIW a friend (who only ever contacts you when she needs something) asks you on FB if you can 'shop a photo for her - without saying please or thank you throughout the whole process? Is it just me, or aren't please and thank you part of basic manners?!

.....when we've told my son the decision that we've come to :( there were tears......lots of tears....but I think he understands why we need to do it

Back