Don't you just hate it when....

Im goin to make a little tweak here and change it to Would'nt You Just Love It If......... ??? We all lived closer together and could have a big ol'e minimins girly cocktail night out to let our hair down, support each other through our tough times by drinkin, dancin, and laughin away our troubles and celebrate the fantastic'ness that is all of us fine ladies!!! If only............???? Love and hugs to everyone who is feeling less than great just now!! And hope things pick up for you soon xxxxx

Yay x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

.....when we've told my son the decision that we've come to :( there were tears......lots of tears....but I think he understands why we need to do it

hope your alright hun xxx

(( Hugs )) Jess xx

Sending you my love xx

Hope you're ok ((((hugs)))) xx

Thanks. Guess its just life. Get dealt s**t cards but i shall bet it at the silly games!! :)

.....when we've told my son the decision that we've come to :( there were tears......lots of tears....but I think he understands why we need to do it

Hope your ok hun, i suppose better in the open as can deal with things xxxx

When after a week of struggling to get up to the alarm you are now wide awake since 7am! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got a really nice fireplace to replace old one (mantelpiece) but not a clue how you'd replace it :/ & been standing in my dining room past 6 or so months!! :mad:

Back