Don't you just hate it when....

Home made chocolate and orange cake - baking with DD to pass a rainy afternoon!

It looks and sounds lovely, well done on making it..... good luck resisting it now. How many people can you pass slices onto to get rid of it? lol that's what I always end up doing with our baking

It looks and sounds lovely, well done on making it..... good luck resisting it now. How many people can you pass slices onto to get rid of it? lol that's what I always end up doing with our baking

A trip to the in-laws tomorrow will get rid of half of it - it's the other half I'm worried about!

when suppose to be watching film with hubby & cousin in our 'cinema room' yet i come up an there playing COD!! so ended in bed with chickflick & hot choccy!

dyjhiw... My 19month old again hasnt eaten his tea (evening meal) :( thurs he was sick on the night so understand why he was off his dinner & tea. But didnt eat tea yesterday either and tonight but dont know why as his favorites :/ Been eating breakfast an dinner normally though
Any advice? Its my first child & never refused to eat before!

Relax, if they're hungry they'll eat, as Emsie said don't make a fuss, & no foods/snacks in between meals. Also if they don't eat meals put in front of them don't go making other things for them to eat.

Last edited:
DYJHIW you were hoping that forcing yourself to get on with your planned trip to Nottingham this weekend would make you have to feel better from whatever this flu/bad cold/infection is but no such luck! Staying in whilst all the others go out clubbing tonight... Also on the DYJLIW thread, but it has it's ups and downs haha!

That after much delaying on your part star week has finally arrived and also when you'd forgotten how sore it makes your stomach. Yay.

Nothing worse than period pains, get yourself huddled up with a hot water ball x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dyjhiw you wake up early but feel shattered!

Know how you heel Hun, work up at the crack of dawn. Thought if I got up ran to the bathroom and peed and ran back beneath the covers I might go back to sleep. No such luck gave in and got up at 7am and stood ironing till 10.

Wouldn't it be great to actually have time off at the weekends! Some people are so lucky

Back