Don't you just hate it when....

I have an iPhone and if I leave the house without it, no matter how far away I am when I realise, I go back for it. :p

.....when the song comes on the radio that is my ringtone on my phone......our puppy used to recognise it whenever it came on the radio, so sweet! Now I'm sat in the car waiting outside school with tears in my eyes :(

My god! How have you managed???? I wouldn't be able to!! Lol x

I have an iPhone and if I leave the house without it, no matter how far away I am when I realise, I go back for it. :p

SO hard!! I have an IPhone too and i just can't be without it. I would have gone back but I would have been over 30 mins late for work and my place isnt the type of place I could get away with it! Arghhhhh....

thanks for the support guys, i dont know if its too early too tell or not i just cant understand why im not on yet!
just so frustrating xxxx

Urghhhh DYJHIW you had to move some furniture around in a couple of the therapy rooms and must have caught my tights. Just looked down and got a hugeeeee ladder running down inside of my thigh! :(

thanks for the support guys, i dont know if its too early too tell or not i just cant understand why im not on yet!
just so frustrating xxxx

Try and not get stressed and anxious hun, that makes them stay away sometimes!! Just try to relax and see what happens, i understand that can be hard though!! sending you hugs xx

Dyjhiw you are in a bad mood and dont know what to do with yourself

Awww....!! I was like that this morn but ive snapped out of it at work having a laugh with colleauges!! Hope theres not to bad a reason you in a bad mood emsie!! A little friday night out might solve your probs, cinema maybe?? Xx

Had a hard week at work but should be pleased as broke up today! Had some frustrating news about a second job am waiting to starts and havent got enough syns or money for a night out. Thanks hun x

Sometimes you cant help how you feel!! Could you not flexisyn since you could be doin with a bit of cheerin up?? Xx

thanks miss kelly- hope it comes soon!
night in with heatable hooty and a duvet should help :) xxxx

thanks love xxxx

Sometimes you cant help how you feel!! Could you not flexisyn since you could be doin with a bit of cheerin up?? Xx

Awww rubbish!! When do you weigh in?? Could you save the next few day syns n use them xx
Yeah could have done these things you are right, thanks for the suggestions :) had a little snooze and made sw korma for dinner and feeling a little better now xx

Yeah could have done these things you are right, thanks for the suggestions :) had a little snooze and made sw korma for dinner and feeling a little better now xx

Well done!! You are a stronger woman than me!! I think once you get past "friday" o'clock you end up not that fussed lol!! Now you will have a fab weight loss this week im sure, glad your feelin better xxx

when you really want pizza (meat feast) from takeaway but dread how many syns would be!! :(

Back