Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw someone on Facebook goes from one day posting how they have the best husband in the world and is so lucky to have him.to the next day posting a cryptic status- is love really forever? Not sure i know anymore!
Make your mind up love!

Facebook is the work of the devil :) I will never understand why people pour their hearts out on it like this!

^ although sometimes it is hilarious to watch! (albeit annoying) xxx

dyjhiw
(also posted on my diary!)
OH's grandparents who i care for have been moaning to him about me!
how bloody rude i go up there and do things for them (3 mile walk to get there and back!) and clean up stuff, help with housework, do personal care etc.
so rude. i guess its sad that they dont have lives and feel the need to ***** and moan about the few people that care about them.

and breathe....! xxx

dyjhiw
how bloody rude i go up there and do things for them (3 mile walk to get there and back!) and clean up stuff, help with housework, do personal care etc.
so rude. i guess its sad that they dont have lives and feel the need to ***** and moan about the few people that care about them.

and breathe....! xxx

Oh Hun that's awful, don't let it get to you. Old people are very grumpy and I'm sure they were probably just sounding off.

dyjhiw

and breathe....! xxx

That is so not nice!! I care for my dad also and do absolutely everything for him, cleaning, shopping, sort out medicines, be there for company etc!! When i have 3 brothers who dont do jack for him!!!! But whenever anything goes wrong? its my fault!! Sometimes people take things out on the people closest to them!! I am sure they very much appreciate you and everything you do but elderley people are just set in there ways and sometimes dont always have a way with words!! But they should appreciate you and be grateful for everything you do!! I wonder where they would be without you??? I understand your frustration honey!! Xxx

thankyou guys, i really appreciate your replies, just get so stressed out by it all!
plus its my bday tommorow and my mum was putting me down today about how heavy i am apparently now.
just want today to be over and tommorow to start!
thanks for the replies :) xxxxx

dyjhiw

and breathe....! xxx

Ahhhhhhhh that's not nice, my MiL is funny with me sometimes, now I just think it's because she's older & that's how she is now, I try not to let it get me down. It does irriate me that's its not even my mum & I do more for her than her own children do, hmmmmmmmmmm

Anyway me DYJHIW, I know I'm so lucky to be going on holiday again, and to yet another wonderful place, but I've just applied & paid for mine & OH's Indian visas & they've more than doubled in price since Jan, can't believe it, think it's jam on toast for breakfast, dinner & tea until my hols:rolleyes:

DYKHIW your baby will ONLY sleep on you.

Hence me wide awake from 3am with a sleeping baby on my chest - also am desperate for a cuppa but don't want to risk waking her up again! (Where's a butler/nanny when you need them?)

DYJHIW you lost the whole of your day off yesterday by being hungover and not moving off the sofa! I'm never drinking again....no, don't look at me like that, I'm not......I'm not!!!!!!

....when OH hasn't even attempted to make the bed this morning.......see pic.

Feel better now I've done it lol xx

Attachments

• image-305035933.jpg
    image-305035933.jpg
    467.3 KB · Views: 81
  • image-1807690089.jpg
    image-1807690089.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 83
Back