Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW lately you're phone batt has been dying towards the end of the work day (use it a lot!) So today, I unplug my charger and bring it with me. My phone is now on 4% so feeling very smug I go in my bag for my charger....and it's not bloomin there!

dyjhiw your daughters going for a nandos.... and you want a nandos!

Lol I'm not jealous at all, I have no idea why people rave about it, the ones near us are ***** lol xxx

Firstly by just tipping it up and drinking it and then when after I commented he used his finger which I think was all part of winding me up!

That is revolting and he should have been shot. I'd have stuffed the pot so far down his throat that he could eat nothing but yoghurt ever again!

I have been eating 4 extra strong mints a day (giving up smoking) for months and haven't even thought of counting the syns. Damn.

DYJHIW - you go to your WI and your C begins IT and everyone starts talking over her and carrying on, so that she has to speak to them like naughty schoolkids

& DYJHIW - it sounds more like an AA meeting your at rather than a weightloss group even my C made a "joke" about it and said ladies if you stay till 7.05 the next class is the one I think you should be in ( meaning AA) - far be it for me to judge what people use their syns on - but.... these ladies were having over and above theirs and couldnt even tell the C how many syns were in a single short or a can of lager - they just said lots... and still lost weight arrghhh

Sorry rant over

Back