Don't you just hate it when....

when chocolate biscuits end up in your mouth

...... When more sweets and chocolate jump into your mouth!!! Grrrr! :-( anyone got anything to tape my mouth shut with???!!! Urgently!!! X

...... When more sweets and chocolate jump into your mouth!!! Grrrr! :-( anyone got anything to tape my mouth shut with???!!! Urgently!!! X

I think most people are finding it difficult to resist at the moment! Our society shoves so much imagery of indulgent food and mountains of chocolate around Easter that around this time of year it's impossible to avoid/not think about! Don't beat yourself up about - try to keep your meals as on plan as possible and move on as soon as you've had a blip! :)

I think most people are finding it difficult to resist at the moment! Our society shoves so much imagery of indulgent food and mountains of chocolate around Easter that around this time of year it's impossible to avoid/not think about! Don't beat yourself up about - try to keep your meals as on plan as possible and move on as soon as you've had a blip! :)

Cheers :) it all started yesterday when the car failed it's MOT and I was fed up, it's the kids sweets at work I'm eating! How bad is that?! They're not even mine!! Xxx

Your not alone, lemon cake jumped into my mouth :( I wouldn't mind but over Easter weekend I'm making lemon cake and not being funny but mine will be so much nicer so why did I have this one? GAH

DYJHIW your doctor (who rather than talk about the migraines you've come to her about) starts having a go about you having low blood pressure and tells you to run 2 miles a day?!?!?! I walk 2 miles a day, have a very active job and try to go to the gym when I can - get off my back!! Low blood pressure doesn't have anything to do with the migraines which are affecting all areas of my life atm, so if you could please help me out with them before having a go at my 'lack of exercise'?!?! Fed up - can't stand this new locum!

Your not alone, lemon cake jumped into my mouth :( I wouldn't mind but over Easter weekend I'm making lemon cake and not being funny but mine will be so much nicer so why did I have this one? GAH

It's so annoying, I had chocolate yesterday and felt so bad afterwards and thought to myself why did I just do that? And here I am again thinking the exact same bloody thing! Grrrr! Xxx

DYJHIW your doctor (who rather than talk about the migraines you've come to her about) starts having a go about you having low blood pressure and tells you to run 2 miles a day?!?!?! I walk 2 miles a day, have a very active job and try to go to the gym when I can - get off my back!! Low blood pressure doesn't have anything to do with the migraines which are affecting all areas of my life atm, so if you could please help me out with them before having a go at my 'lack of exercise'?!?! Fed up - can't stand this new locum!

Hate doctors like that! Altho to be fair, migraines can be caused by low blood pressure :( hope you feel better soon xx

11lbs down 33.5lbs to go to first goal :D

the weather is so depressing you just wanna do to bed and hibernate til its summer in the year 120294746

When :
1. your OH is shouting and swearing at the tennis on the tv like the umpire in the states can hear him
2. the back pain you have had for 3 months is not getting any easier and you just wish it would pi$$ off and let u have some rest
3 you have 2 sh*t days at work cos the office biatch is paranoid and texts her friends (who you also work with) to tell them all about a phonecall she overheard last THURSDAY and she thinks it was all about HER - get an effing life woman

Rant over sorry

dyjhiw you get an e-mail about your son drawing male genitalia in the snow at school which says he couldn't explain why he did it......ermmm because he thinks hes clever and bloody hilarious thats why!

Sorry Hun but I did just laugh out loud lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dyjhiw you get an e-mail about your son drawing male genitalia in the snow at school which says he couldn't explain why he did it......ermmm because he thinks hes clever and bloody hilarious thats why!

Wait until I take a picture for you of what hubs has drawn on our trampoline tonight!

I don't think they ever change!!

I think that school has a serious keyboard warrior emsie!! xx

Back