Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you have no summer clothes to wear as they are all now too big and in charity bags.Time to go and buy some new clothes ready for the summer.:)

I'd like to know where you live that you're having to think about summer clothes! I can't imagine wearing anything but thick jumpers at the minute!

I'd like to know where you live that you're having to think about summer clothes! I can't imagine wearing anything but thick jumpers at the minute!

abroad? Or our 2 weeks of summer a year we get lol :rolleyes:

Dont touch it Emsie it is poison - it has a horrible snotty little snail in the bottle, he has spreadable germs that will make your lips blister and your eyes water. You will need to wear cream cos your lips will swell - you will sprout hairs on the back of your hands and and extra toe on each ear - he is evil dont do it

Pmsl this prob wouldn't stop me, I'd fish him out, wipe it off and crack on ;) haha x

DYJHIW you have no summer clothes to wear as they are all now too big and in charity bags.Time to go and buy some new clothes ready for the summer.:)

Im dreading trying my summer clothes on, they must be atleast 2 sizes too big (yeah its good i know!),,, You wish to fund my new summer clothes shopping? :p

note to self: get saving for more clothes!!

I'm the same glad Im losing weight obviously but already lost a few dresses I like and they're chiffon so can't be altered :-( donating then to my little sis tho x

Dont touch it Emsie it is poison - it has a horrible snotty little snail in the bottle, he has spreadable germs that will make your lips blister and your eyes water. You will need to wear cream cos your lips will swell - you will sprout hairs on the back of your hands and and extra toe on each ear - he is evil dont do it

I'd risk it

you have more syns in one day then you are supposed to have in a whole week - whoooops

dyjhiw.. your next door neighbours have visitors.. the last time that happened they were up till 2.30 in the morning playing karaoke . better not happen this time :(

DYJHIW ... a weightloss support group are suppose to be just that.... Yet one disagreement and your branded as insecure, have negativity, no sense of humor, mardy *****, i have issues and i was slagging them off.. Amazing what happens in space of about 5 mins!
Some people really p*ss me off.. Deleted few 'friends' + removed myself from that cr*ppy so called 'supportive group' :mad:

DYJHIW ... a weightloss support group are suppose to be just that.... Yet one disagreement and your branded as insecure, have negativity, no sense of humor, mardy *****, i have issues and i was slagging them off.. Amazing what happens in space of about 5 mins!
Some people really p*ss me off.. Deleted few 'friends' + removed myself from that cr*ppy so called 'supportive group' :mad:
What's happened Jess?

Back