Don't you just hate it when....

Im ok thanks. Earlier in a facebook group, as a 'joke' someone put a status part was saying 'while you lot have most probably been stuffing your faces with Easter Eggs lmao'. I politely said it was a bit harsh to label us all as doing this (since alot are morbidly obese in the group, not something you wish admin to say even if its a joke) An maybe should be worded differently. The replies that ended up on there were awful. About ive no sense of humor, suffer insecurities, and negativity. Other stuff were said too. Thought it was quite funny as a few did agree who got shot down too saying dont like dont comment etc. When i left someone photocopied few comments after i went and they go on about i have serious problems an feels sorry for me, im a mardy ***** and another getting someone to 'add me as a friend so i can show you what she said omg.'

Some people on here might even be on that site as theres thousands i think? Just shows true colors of people with one silly disagreement!!

I did get slightly upset as ive never been out to hurt anyone and help everyone as much as i can. I was looking out for them people who i knew would of been hurt with what she put and look what happens to me! Will never be going there again xxx

Ahh Jess it sounds like you were just being thoughtful as like you said even though it was a joke it could have had a bad effect on someone who was actually stuffing their face with easter eggs.
Things can get so out of hand(like they do on here sometimes) and so easily misunderstood especially as theres so many people on there.
You know you meant well and thats the main thing xxx

Ahh Jess it sounds like you were just being thoughtful as like you said even though it was a joke it could have had a bad effect on someone who was actually stuffing their face with easter eggs.
Things can get so out of hand(like they do on here sometimes) and so easily misunderstood especially as theres so many people on there.
You know you meant well and thats the main thing xxx

Oh i know! Drives me mad how its turned around to me 'slagging' someone off and been all the above from looking out for others. An even said maybe if it was worded differently. But nevermind, I understand why so many people have left her group now and im glad i have now rather than later. Some people do not deserve my help & support xx

One of the reasons i dont have FB it causes too much aggro.

You have never been anything other than supportive and friendly on minis Jess and thats exactly how you will be on there too. Its their loss hun just hope your ok.
Theyre not worth getting upset over. It only takes one sentence for someone to read out of context and the whole thing blows and becomes a free for all.

Im ok thanks. Earlier in a facebook group, as a 'joke' someone put a status part was saying 'while you lot have most probably been stuffing your faces with Easter Eggs lmao'. I politely said it was a bit harsh to label us all as doing this (since alot are morbidly obese in the group, not something you wish admin to say even if its a joke) An maybe should be worded differently. The replies that ended up on there were awful. About ive no sense of humor, suffer insecurities, and negativity. Other stuff were said too. Thought it was quite funny as a few did agree who got shot down too saying dont like dont comment etc. When i left someone photocopied few comments after i went and they go on about i have serious problems an feels sorry for me, im a mardy ***** and another getting someone to 'add me as a friend so i can show you what she said omg.'

Some people on here might even be on that site as theres thousands i think? Just shows true colors of people with one silly disagreement!!

I did get slightly upset as ive never been out to hurt anyone and help everyone as much as i can. I was looking out for them people who i knew would of been hurt with what she put and look what happens to me! Will never be going there again xxx

Was this on the slimming world Facebook group by any chance?
i used to hate that group, so full of pettiness and *****ing I got sick of it.
i deactivated my Facebook over a year ago now and no been on it since and it's great xxx

i'm on a lot of those facebook groups, but I don't bother with them anymore. waste of time to bother looking at them.

ok, and update from my dyjhiw, from before.. my neighbours visitors have left, so it doesn't look like they will be having a party, instead they have both decided to have a verbal argument, with crying and screaming.. and that's set the dog barking and the toddler crying and screaming too.. oh the joys :(

dyjhiw you try and dye your hair with an ash blonde colour and it goes gingery......anyone any tips? other than wear a hat!
No offence meant to anyone with ginger hair it just doesn't suit me very well

You need to find a toner with a blue/lilac shade to counteract the orange :) Should be able to find one in Boots or somewhere! I don't know brands as I don't use them myself, but my friend always uses toners to sort her hair out when she's bleached it :) x

Thanks so much for taking the time to post :) have got daughters 21st next week so don't want to look too dodgy in pics! x

No problem! Hope you manage to sort it out, I bet you'll look great :) x

One of the reasons i dont have FB it causes too much aggro.

You have never been anything other than supportive and friendly on minis Jess and thats exactly how you will be on there too. Its their loss hun just hope your ok.
Theyre not worth getting upset over. It only takes one sentence for someone to read out of context and the whole thing blows and becomes a free for all.

Aww thanks hun, Its not problem with my actual profile/friends its some of the 'groups' im in. Yes they really did, plus this person always takes everything out of context, and its always poor me since she was over 37st i think? Always makes out shes the one whos innocent with everything. Not bothered anymore im not giving my help when they act like that x

Was this on the slimming world Facebook group by any chance?
i used to hate that group, so full of pettiness and *****ing I got sick of it.
i deactivated my Facebook over a year ago now and no been on it since and it's great xxx

No a different group hun but ive also seen the pettiness on there! I dont post on that one any more. I use my FB account to contact friends family. Im glad i dont have troubles that way xxx

i'm on a lot of those facebook groups, but I don't bother with them anymore. waste of time to bother looking at them.

ok, and update from my dyjhiw, from before.. my neighbours visitors have left, so it doesn't look like they will be having a party, instead they have both decided to have a verbal argument, with crying and screaming.. and that's set the dog barking and the toddler crying and screaming too.. oh the joys :(

Agreed il stick to my own group! Which is lovely like all you guys on here :)

Ohh thats not good! Some people have no respect for neighbors especially ones who have children! Hope you child settles very soon Malc x

dyjhiw you try and dye your hair with an ash blonde colour and it goes gingery......anyone any tips? other than wear a hat!
No offence meant to anyone with ginger hair it just doesn't suit me very well

I did the exact same thing today Hun lol you seen my thread? Lol xxx

Aww thanks hun, Its not problem with my actual profile/friends its some of the 'groups' im in. Yes they really did, plus this person always takes everything out of context, and its always poor me since she was over 37st i think? Always makes out shes the one whos innocent with everything. Not bothered anymore im not giving my help when they act like that x

No a different group hun but ive also seen the pettiness on there! I dont post on that one any more. I use my FB account to contact friends family. Im glad i dont have troubles that way xxx

Agreed il stick to my own group! Which is lovely like all you guys on here :)

Ohh thats not good! Some people have no respect for neighbors especially ones who have children! Hope you child settles very soon Malc x

my child, oh no no no .. not me, no kids here .. their kids and dog started screaming and barking. just glad it's nice and quiet now, give it an hour before the toddler wakes up and they ignore her for about 1/2 hour.. I miss my old neighbours :(

dyjhiw .... you round off your night with a pizza which pushes you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over your syns for the week. oh well its a new day and a line has been scored under that one

Back